Yen fatt car painting in kg subang-anyone tried this shop b4

Venzonic

Apr 14, 2007
Hi Jin, u sprayed at his place. If u dun mind, pls share ur experience with us...thanks

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Hi Fazidk, thanks for sharing...so, may i know wat is ur warranty and wat is ur action if hv claim...?

fazidk

ok normally paint shops have a standard warranty clause (by d association)..manufacturer warranty on d paint depends on d respecitve manufacturers but mostly offer a 5 or 7 yr warranty..on d workmanship part depending on d shops actually but i usually have a standard warranty of 6months..of coz terms n conditions apply

rgds

Hi Jin, u sprayed at his place. If u dun mind, pls share ur experience with us...thanks

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Hi Fazidk, thanks for sharing...so, may i know wat is ur warranty and wat is ur action if hv claim...?

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

sorry bro, wa i mean is last time my car spray at other shop oso rm2.8k... but not yen fatt....:smokin:

Just wondering if my engine would be able to Survive if i was to change to a bigger turbo.

Currently using Garrett A/R. 48.
Wanna upgrade to A/R. 60.

Reason of changing ; sangat gatal. :biggrin: