WTS Torco Tr-1 10w-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS Torco Tr-1 10w-40

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Torco TR-1 Racing Oils come from an original series of motor oils called MPZ® Racing Oils. MPZ® Racing Oils have a long history in many forms of racing, dating back to the 1950’s. TR-1 is simply the next generation of the original chemistries and carry out a tradition of superior performance. TR-1 is a special blend of hydro processed petroleum base stocks, special polymers and proprietary additive systems focused on superior performance and engine protection. TR-1 is a tried and proven race formula that offers excellent thermal stability under extreme RPM and high operating temperatures of modern racing engines. It is an MPZ® fortified formula which provides unequalled anti-friction, anti-wear and minimizes frictional losses for increased power. TR-1 protects against scuffing, galling and metal transfer for longer engine life.

>>Features
>An original MPZ® racing formula
>Race specific additive technology
>Superior load carrying and engine protection
>Excellent ring seal and thermal stability

* just helping a friend out

Price: RM 43/litre

COD @ Subang

SMS if I dont answer.

I got 10 bottles.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While driving, electronic parts already showing the power loss. Everything on and off because of loss of power. Things getting worst and the car start jerking and the RPM meter unstable. My home is not that far away so I push the car a little bit, working hard to reach home. I felt the car and engine working very hard when I press the pedal. Suddenly there is a sound like a blow up (like a fire with blow up sound) in the exhaust, everytime I push the pedal. Once I reach home, the engine is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience