[WTS] Some parts for RB20/25DET for SALE.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Guys, i was advised by one the Skyline owners that i should post up the stuffs that i've got for sale here in Skyline forum channel. Here are the links for the parts i've got for sale currently:

Ogura Racing Clutch (ORC) & Exedy Japan clutch set for RB20/25DET:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ing-clutch-sets-for-rb20-25det-gearboxes.html
* Can't fit to ER34 gearboxes but able to perfect-fit 32 & 33 chassis gearboxes.

Garrett AR50 Turbine & Jasma approved Exhaust Header for RB20/25DET:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...rrett-ar50-and-rb20-25det-exhaust-header.html

Interested parties, please ring me up at 012-205 3378 or 016-393 9682 (Andy). COD only as all items darn heavy for courier EXCEPT buyer willing to absorb the costs. Thanks & have a nice weekend ahead.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
This is teow printing shop????? where the white cefiro hide....
U know him as well? Hehehehe...... that's his hiding place for his white Ceffy. He bought something cun again for RB20/25DET engines again this time. I've been a good old friend of his for many years edi. How i do i refer u as? He knows u by what name? Hehehehe......:biggrin:

naklaju

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Rawang
he already call me about this turbo..he dont know my name but know i have a cefiro and r34

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
he already call me about this turbo..he dont know my name but know i have a cefiro and r34
Oic...... last Monday i went to his shop as well. I told him bout ur msg.... he said he knows u as well. Dunno ur name though. Hehehehe.....

Happy New Year 2008 to u & family bro. May all your goals be achieved by this year! Getting bigger turbo, standalone mgmt system & higher bhp along with torque. :biggrin: Enjoy a great month ahead bro.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know you're in for an awesome drive when the manifest states a brand new and yellow 458 Italia, a Scuderia, a couple of GT3 RS old and new, a couple of R8s, both V8s and a handful of F430s just to name a few. This Breakfast drive to Port Dickson is just one of the many social activities organized by Blue Jackets, a relatively new high-end car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience