Please call me for viewing appointment.! Thanks
012-236 5359 Teo

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Just so you know, 18600 is not the original km clocked. The mileage is reset to 0 after whenever you change the meter cluster. This means it has covered 18600 after the Nismo meter cluster has been installed.

Good looking Nur. Looks like I'm no longer the only V-Spec II Nur in town. *laughs*

Cheers

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Bro,

frankly, i'm not sure how many are there around in town, but i;m sure only 500 of VSpecII Nur and 500 MSpec Nur were produced for the last 1000 units of R34 production.
Like Darkchild said, he is the only one driving VSpecII Nur around, so i'd assume only one around town though.

Darkchild,
Dont mind to give abit of distinctive difference for the Nur, any difference on the chasis number?..cheers mate

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Actually, there are roughly around 700/750 V-Spec II Nur and 250/300 M-Spec Nur.
There are already 2/3 M-Spec Nur in Malaysia. So far I think I'm the only one with a V-Spec II Nur on the road. Loads of wannabes have the Nur badges stuck on them, even the GTT's.

Tony,
In February 2002, Nissan had announced the final model of the GTR34’s, which were the Nur editions of the V-Spec II and M-Spec. These models both used an N1 engine from the homologation special. The Nur has a 300km/h meter cluster (speedos). Nissan used the same speedos during the test in Nurburgring. The Nur also comes with a badge on the bumper which is a proper 3D cast badge and not like the stickers on the V-Spec and V-Spec II's. Nur's have a gold colored VIN plate instead of the standard blue or silver VIN plate. The engine cam covers are also covered in gold. The M-Spec edition of the Nur still had leather seats but the seat foam was altered to give a better ride in conjunction with the Ripple Control Dampers. Only 1000 Nur editions were made – 250 M-Specs and 750 V-Spec IIs and they were all sold on the day of release.
I don't know of any other distinctive differences. Chassis number would be the same, just that it's of the later production numbers lor...

Last edited:

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Darkchild,

Thanks for the info dude. man, how did i know only 1000 unit of Nur produced..ehhe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

errm....just wan to ask...has anyone seen anywhere selling those sticker-like that lights up in blue color? i've seen b4 those who got viper alarm, there's a viper logo blinking in blue color just by the side of the front windscreen...

or anyhow i can dupe it?
btw, if i were to install viper alarm, how much does it cost?
thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience