[WTS] Loaded 01/05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7.5 GTA

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] Loaded 01/05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7.5 GTA

erm if like that maybe try for me 5% ? ?
if 5% is include roadtax and insurance ahhh hah ?? i don understand much buying car haha..quite new for me

It's pretty hard to get 5%...most banks will say can for the first time. Then later surely your loan will not be approved. To be sure of getting the loan, maybe you should put about 10% or more down-payment. Why deposit so little? Youre buying a sports car bro...surely you can pay more rite? Hehe :P Roadtax and insurance is self bro...IF you buy my car, I have my agents to settle those :-)

hehehe im shy to said , sport car maybe for rich ppl.. ..but im just not that rich ppl .
Oic so i understand now , actually i always thinking izzit when pay the downpayment is include the roadtax and insurr hahah .. now i know is not include .. .

i like ur car but budget not enough, hope one day i can buy a evo....... hahaaaaa

PM me Your best price..my dep is 10K, monthly is estimate at 1.2K..if it can be suit with those RM,,,

I dont think you can get loan approval with only 10k now. Unless you got really strong documents or kaki at the banks. Minimum I heard was 20k at least. You can check with the banks first....wish you luck :)

waja yang berpusing kat turn 2 is changing owner
T.T

why can't b as your daily ride bro ?
can tahan ka u mod but u gearbox still auto?
anyway nice ride bro..!

hmm im looking for evo too.rx-7 togak minyak like h*ll.
how much it cost everytime you service the evo?
also u service every 3 months or depends on the mileage?

hmm im looking for evo too.rx-7 togak minyak like h*ll.
how much it cost everytime you service the evo?
also u service every 3 months or depends on the mileage?

I change the engine oil every 5k km and gearbox oil every 10k km. Engine oil that I'm using is Q8's 10W40 Advance which is only RM90 for 4L. Oil filter I use Proton's for only RM10. Gearbox oil I use original Mitsubishi SPIII ATF. About RM200+ for 8L:biggrin:

seems evo price not easy to depreciate.....who can answer, evo8 or subaru ver8 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom