WTS: ICE Stuff for Quick Sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

WTS: ICE Stuff for Quick Sale..

5soul

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
hehehe.. thanx JAAR. Glad to hear u happy with it. Quite sad also lah have to let go that amp.. but when got back my car + $$ next time can try other amp lor heheheh

iswara-gtr, so u the one in front me that nite in uncle's car. Aiseh.. already dismantle lah my setup. But anyway i find my Bravox component and sub got some more untap potential lah so thinking of keeping it together for now. Later my car can become bravox demo car la.. then u can listen :D

for now, bravox sub myself reserved lah since that 12" model quite rare. Selling the last item alpine HU hot hot..

rugi manyakk oo... :(

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100
heheheheh
have u bought the new system
if not just maintain ur current ones
Since u sold ur amp
Mebbe u can try Audio System f4-560 amp
It's italian made and during last tt, it was installed in jerry's car
So far I used to have one for 3 weeks before changing to P4 due to competition scene where uncle Liew was more confident using Xetec. Currently the amp was used to run what can i say ur twin setup belong to an iasca forummer. He has same drivers that u're having now.

hoganefi

Jan 19, 2005
Greeting Iswara GTR and everyone,

I am new and currently using the audio syetem amp too. Contemplating to upgrade the comp and sub.

My fren has suggested the full RS set up like yours but the price is a bit on the high side. Wats your opinion if i choose the full Bravox like wat 5soul is using?

Many thanks :rolleyes:

5soul

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to Bravox club. Good sound with value for money. Recommended.

Mr Liew should pay me for this commercial.. hehehe :lol: :lol:

JAAR

Jan 14, 2005
Heard about the audio system. Supposedly better than steg (value for money) but.... not heard the sound repro with my ears. ANyone has them and can give reviews what type of music it delivers. Also, which component you are using. Interested lah.... as think I need to upgrade my amp.... currently using steg 45w (2 channel) to drive my focal kevlar 165k (not k2 or k2 power but older version).

5soul

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Update.. Alpine HU sold.

JAAR, can check about the RS Pro sound from IASCA Malaysia forum. RS Audio Pro is quite highly regarded..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While it’s no secret that Porsche will be rolling out an all-new model come Detroit next month, the money is still out on exactly what this new model is or will be.

The internet trolls have hit the ‘warp speed’ button on the rumour mill and things like the baby three-doored Cayenne, dubbed the Cajun, another 911 variant and even the production...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience