Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] Honda S2000, AP1, 04/09

K20AEK

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Honda S2000, AP1, 04/09

It sadden me that i have to let go of this amazing car, but bigger commitment coming along. I barely own this car for 1 year. I have been driving it in interval with my other cars. No modification is done on the exterior nor the interior of the car but the leather seat might need a little bit more care. I have taken the car to vinyl wrap to a panda carbon & white theme. Reason is, white on a S is irresistible. Paint under the wrap is prestige condition, i had it CQUARTZ before the wrap was done. Engine is regularly maintained, with full syn honda engine lubricant. Reason is, there is no point having a more expensive grade of engine oil on this engine, you will to top it up periodically, mostly when your engage VTEC often enough; honda drivers knows this well. I hope to let this go to an enthusiast. I am sure the will be inquiry about the soft top. It is working perfectly amazing & there is no tear. Please visit the url below for contact. Thanks.

Used 2004 Honda S2000 for sale at RM130,000 #120 - oto.my

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu's, recently was surveying and collecting info about stainless steel braided hose, though of putting it on my myvi. i heard it will reduce some little sponginess feel on brake pedal is it true? something like reduce the travel distance of brake pedal can start feel the pressure of hard braking already? so far keep google around found them selling these 3 brands PRO-RS, IMPROVE, AROSPEED. does this braided hose safe for use, have any side effects or life taking when long term...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience