-WTS- HDi GT Spec intercoolers for Evo 4 thru 9

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Hi all,

one of our customers recommend me to post in here. He's currently using our HDI GT Spec intercooler kit on his EVO 6 RS and been loving it. anyway, our promotion still on going and the intercooler kit includes intercooler, aluminum pipings, hoses and power clamps. The kits are available as low as RM1800 to RM2200 including installation!

here are some pics of the installed item.

u can check out the dimensions and other results at :-

Untitled Document

Please call or sms 017 6677099 to order n install. :D :D

-doridori autoworks-
p/s: abe nik.. tolong bagi review eh... :D

Last edited:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
BTW, THIS ITEM IS NEW! NOT 2ND OR USED. WE ARE AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR OF HDi. :D :D

KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
Yup lovin the IC bro. Highly recommended. Workmanship of IC & intercooler pipings is 1st class, equal if not better to HKS IC kits. And the power clamps r the best quality i've seen yet. The performance is phenomenal..i had to do a few runs to believe the power upgrade. For the money i paid, it's a no brainer. I just had to pester Jaza to post here to let it be known to the Malaysian turbo scene. Forget the crappy China made stuff...for nearly the same money you can hv this Australian made stuff. These people back up their products with benchmark data...just cx their website.

Anybody out there...if u r looking for an IC, think HDi you'll never regret it. Forget 2nd hand, overpriced Jap stuff or crappy China made stuff...get these babies!

Last edited:

KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
Jaza...u post this topic in MEOC. I linked this post there but moderator deleted....not suppose to link fr other forum. Cheers.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Any contact information? Where is your shop bozz? U sure its suitable for E9 as well? Currently me looking for I/C too... The fitting is perfectly good so that the ori bumper no need cut to install right? LoLzzzzzzzz.... If time permitted, might drop by and have a look b4 decide!!! But from pics it looks great stuff!!!

Thx!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Jaza...u post this topic in MEOC. I linked this post there but moderator deleted....not suppose to link fr other forum. Cheers.
Sorry that I have to remove your post in MEOC, you should paste the content there and not posting a url referring to external post.
So what's the price for RS Spec?

KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
Unless u use a big ass turbo forget RS, it'll lag. GT spec rated up to 750 hp for OEM or aftermarket turbo.

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
I believe I'm asking about the price here. We can read up the spec there. :mad:

KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
No need to be bloody sarcastic...just trying to be nice & share information. Poorah!!!:thefinger:

Last edited:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Stormvolution 9,
yes we got kits for EVO9 also. Just as in KOB case, fits perfectly into original bumper without cutting. According to the installation manual, a bit of trimming is needed but it's very minimal. My shop is in Batu 3 Shah alam. Call / SMS me whenever you're coming. We're installing a kit for S15 this saturday.

Sub7,
The RS Spec kit cost at least RM2000, maximum RM2500. I need to know for what application in order to get the actual pricing.

KOB, caya la beb... nanti aku berehkan kat MEOC. baru register. eheheh.. :biggrin: anyway, lupo plak nak amik gambo lepas pasang bumper ari tu. ehehe

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Thanks topui11, will drop by (I'll call first) to get them. :)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Stormvolution 9,
yes we got kits for EVO9 also. Just as in KOB case, fits perfectly into original bumper without cutting. According to the installation manual, a bit of trimming is needed but it's very minimal. My shop is in Batu 3 Shah alam. Call / SMS me whenever you're coming. We're installing a kit for S15 this saturday.

Sub7,
The RS Spec kit cost at least RM2000, maximum RM2500. I need to know for what application in order to get the actual pricing.

KOB, caya la beb... nanti aku berehkan kat MEOC. baru register. eheheh.. :biggrin: anyway, lupo plak nak amik gambo lepas pasang bumper ari tu. ehehe
topui11,

Thx for the info!!!

Actually am aiming for 400-420hp, so what u recon and what's the price (roughly, just for budgeting)? Will call u b4 i come over to view the thing, Thx !!! :biggrin:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
storm... the GT spec will be able to withstand up to 700 hp. so, for 400+, i'd recommend just having the GT spec. Comparing to the RS spec, actually the GT spec is better in terms of durability and more suitable for road, occasional track, use. the RS spec is really meant for track and race use.

I got a fren using EVO III engine in satria with this GT spec intercooler. He was pushing close to 450bhp before without a problem. Now he's building towards 500+ bhp... crazy eh? :D ehehe

Anymore questions?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So, price wise are what u stated above - RM1600?! I think i'll install myself as i might do it 1 shot with all my other upgrades!!! Hahaha... Ada discount ke? :biggrin: Thx!

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
So, price wise are what u stated above - RM1600?! I think i'll install myself as i might do it 1 shot with all my other upgrades!!! Hahaha... Ada discount ke? :biggrin: Thx!
:adore::adore: Storm .... UPGRADESSSS!! :adore::adore:

Calling Azizi ..... wei kawan, SV9 dah nak upz liao lah ..... ask yr wifey for b-day hampers la ...consisting of UPGRADESSS!!! :thefinger::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Published Review here:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience