stevenchen

Known Member
Apr 29, 2009
!BQ06DOw!2k~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLmZdNYBJ650M1c)!~~_1.JPG
41jleGXr09L._SS400_.jpg
41LhJjit8bL._SS400_.jpg
41vSLfbA4UL._SS400_.jpg
511gwd82fnL._SS400_.jpg
Item(s): Bausch & Lomb Ray-Ban Chromax Driving Series Sunglasses (Model# W1661 Arista Gold)
Chromax: Colour Contrast Technology / Authentic USA B&L Rayban Mens

Price: I'm selling at MYR850 non-nego. Completely new.

Warranty: I personally provides seven (7) days warranty from the date of purchase

Dealing method: COD

Contact method/details: Interested...? Please PM me. Thank you!

Item(s) conditions: The frame and lenses are in excellent conditions, includes case.

Reason for sale: It was kept in the store, and not in used.

RAY BAN DRIVING SERIES WITH CHROMAX

Color Contrast Technology

The Driving Series lenses with Chromax Color Contrast Technology enhance the relative intensity and contrast of critical driving colors(reds, greens and ambers.) As a result, brake lights, traffic signals and signs appear brighter and easier to see. Chromax lenses also filter out blue light haze to give you excellent overall contrast and sharpened details.

Superior Glare Reduction

Road glare can be tough and tiring. Chromax lenses are scientifically formulate to control this glare, adding to your driving comfort and reducing eye fatigue. Treated with an advanced anti-reflection coating, they also cut distracting reflections from the rear surface of the lenses.

Also, please visit the following link.

- AudioQuest King Cobra Audio Interconnect Cable
- OEM Air-Con/Cabin Filter - All Hyundai Model
- Hayden ATF Cooler
- O2 XDA Atom Exec

Last edited:

vince_terrence

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
yours one oso not the ori wat...the cost onli rm70...grade aaa one.im selling it oso sohai

stevenchen

Known Member
Apr 29, 2009
yours one oso not the ori wat...the cost onli rm70...grade aaa one.im selling it oso sohai
Good and congratulation... what an idiot you are! Now everyone in this forum knows that you're selling fake. :rofl:

Everyone out there be careful of 'vince_terrence'... !

vince_terrence

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
ya,everyone noe im selling fake rayban,but when i sell it i will ps it as a replica rayban.not same as u ,u r cheating those buyers.if im the idiot,then u r the one who think members of zth are idiot.they should bcareful of u sohai steven.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu,

I have 2 walbro pump. One which i get hold at the beginning of the year and another brand new unit which i got hold last month. When i compare the two pump, i noticed there is different with the fitting supplied, eg the harness socket, the short fuel hose and the fuel filter is different between the two that i brought. I did not have the opportunity to compare the pump unit itself yet.

I am suspecting one is fake. Please help me to identify which should be the real deal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience