Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] 3 Unit Magic BlackOut CArs 2.0 (A) Turbo & Vvti

Dorifuto

500 RPM
Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Facebook : HiDoRiKi AutO ~PRICE = Rm108,888.88 " Highly Nego until Let Go... For Magic BlackOut Car !~ Ⓗ ☆〜o(^^o) :burnout:

Pls Call / Whatsapp For More Pictures / Video & Details = 016 2497388

*** UPDATED! 31/5~ For More Pictures & Video , Pls Visit : Updated!~ 3 Unit RainBow Sporty CArs 1.5 (A) Turbo But Non Turbo 55555+ | Facebook

*** UPDATED! 13/6~ For More Pictures & Video , Pls Visit : Updated!~ 3 Unit Mighty White CArs 2.0 (A) Turbo & Non Turbo ☆〜o(^○^) | Facebook

*** UPDATED! 5/7~ For More Pictures & Video , Pls Visit : Updated!~ 6 Unit Mighty White CArs 2.0 (A) Turbo & Non Turbo ☆〜o(^○^) | Facebook

*** UPDATED! 14/8~ For More Pictures & Video , Pls Visit : Updated!~ * Alot Of Unit " Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 (A) Diesel Turbo -2008 & 09 ☆〜o(^○^) | Facebook

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Theme Colour of Black Out 55+ :thefinger:
I'm asking a genuine question. If I can't figure out what this thread is about, I will delete it as this is supposed to be a buy/sell thread.

So is this 3 cars that are owned by "Magic Blackout"?

Dorifuto

500 RPM
Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I'm asking a genuine question. If I can't figure out what this thread is about, I will delete it as this is supposed to be a buy/sell thread.

So is this 3 cars that are owned by "Magic Blackout"?
This 3 unit car will be owned by my further Potential buyer... if you can't figure out what is Magic Blackout.. you can Google it !!~ Btw, I just save up my time to post 3 unit car for sale in 1 thread.. Save the earth , Save Your time!~ Peace!~ :burnout:

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
What the fuck are you selling? Magic dust?
3 units for RM108k? So I can buy the CR-Z, Camry and Kia Koup for RM108k?

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
dude, folks here are getting confused...... just be clear about what u wanna sell.... we're not tryin to usher you off but we hate shady advertisements here in ZTH.... cut the crap and be clear about what u want your "potential buyer" to read.....

if u think about it...... if your potential buyer wanna look for a car online and buy it, they wouldnt dare to buy if the advertisement is shady, scared they gonna get conned....

think about it bro.....just my dua-sen, jgn marah, take it easy..........:sleep:

Dorifuto

500 RPM
Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
dude, folks here are getting confused...... just be clear about what u wanna sell.... we're not tryin to usher you off but we hate shady advertisements here in ZTH.... cut the crap and be clear about what u want your "potential buyer" to read.....

if u think about it...... if your potential buyer wanna look for a car online and buy it, they wouldnt dare to buy if the advertisement is shady, scared they gonna get conned....

think about it bro.....just my dua-sen, jgn marah, take it easy..........:sleep:
Well , I doesn't really care what ppl think about my post thread.. As long you jump in my World!~ I Can Do What I Want to Do !~ IF You hate shady advertisements .. Just Don't Click on it!~ I'm trying to be nice person now ,
" Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is WHO I AM , My Attitude depends on who you are. "

IF you can figure out my 8 sense !~ you should find a monks to help you!~

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
I hope this has nothing to do wit Blackout +505+ :biggrin:

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Confused!!! I tot the black out was all about the PRU13.
That is why I click to the thread.

I love the personality and I like the attitude.

They make me confused!!

:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well , I doesn't really care what ppl think about my post thread.. As long you jump in my World!~ I Can Do What I Want to Do !~ IF You hate shady advertisements .. Just Don't Click on it!~ I'm trying to be nice person now ,
" Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is WHO I AM , My Attitude depends on who you are. "

IF you can figure out my 8 sense !~ you should find a monks to help you!~
You're wrong if you think this is your world. Your blog and fb is yours. This is ZTH.

I give you 2 working days to clearly post what you are selling otherwise I will delete this thread. If you repost the same nonsense, I will delete it again followed with a ban.

You want to sell in ZTH, do it properly. Final and only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, izzit ok to install the stock spring at rear and lowered sport spring at the front for a car?

I am getting fed up when carrying some passengers at the back, the car keep hitting ramps, especially sunway area.

Will there be any adverse effect? (too much difference of spring rates at the front and rear)

Or should I just add rubber spacer at the back to make it higher?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience