WTF Are We Funding Proton?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
you buy or don't buy, your money still funding Proton. Unless you don't pay taxes lah (teach me how)
Like that then cannot loh! because I pay tax too, but won't support more by buying some more P cars....:rolleyes:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
We don't buy P cars.. Government spend more of our tax money to fund P loh. At the end of the day, we're screwed anyway! :banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

See la more rubbish from our Prime Minister

PM: Import car excise duty reduction will collapse used car market, drop income revenue for govt

Najib said the government must take into account the entire ecosystem that depends on Proton for survival, not just the interests of the national automaker itself.
Seriously he thinks we are all stupid. Proton depends on the Government's money also known as the RAKYAT'S MONEY for survival. We don't need Proton and the whole ecosystem can go to the toilet bowl.

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
now all cronies can buy jam mahal, earrings mahal, gelang mahal...everything mahal la, also can join shopping with Rosmah's group.
hehehehe
frankly speaking,if funding and improving,making progress and showing result/good result...ok la,understandable
but years of funding...apa dapat now...laughing stock je. haihhhh...

FireDrift

Aug 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I can see many of u all BELUM BANGUN yet. u think all 120mil all going to proton ? only 10mil goes to proton while the rest 110million goes to those corrupted big shots pocket. This is how they take money for the us lah. Tis have been going on for so many years and yet ppl dun know. Tats y ppl here r so smart, they give u a candy and u r happy like mr bean. :top:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Rm200 rebate for smartphones. Quite a reasonable Candy as bait. :rofl:

That's why won't buy any more protons. Buy proton but come up with cars that play with Malaysian's imagination.
Pay for a cheaper price but pretend that you are actually driving a Harrier (Wannabe) Not sure how true is it,
but there are leak photos of Proton Harrier. :rofl:

Like some of here said, vote for who also die. I also dunno who to vote, just wont vote for Banyak Nonsense

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This group from 21 to 30 years of age. New voters, big group, easy to dangle carrot and they will follow......:rolleyes:
Surely will follow. Especially when they sign up for Digi Smartphone Plan. :biggrin:
New voters, yet is the crucial timing, is the 1st time I'm voting :rofl:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yes you are damn right!

Just for AES summons for example...

You will see the hell out of it when motorists are summoned RM20,000 to RM50,000 each failing which they cannot renew their roadtax and driving licence !

The time bomb is waiting to explode! :banghead::mad::smokin:
The minister of transport announced in the news that

ONLY 63,000 offences are captured on AES cameras so far,

But dont forget, it was just launched merely a matter of few days ago!

And also if enforced it will mean 63,0000 X RM300 = RM18, 900, 000.00 pouring in!

Also its not all 63,000 offences are done by 63,000 motorists

Some may have 10, some may have 20 or even 30

So, time for us to borrow AH LONG, sell our house, sell our cars to pay for the AES summons ????:confused::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The minister of transport announced in the news that

ONLY 63,000 offences are captured on AES cameras so far,

But dont forget, it was just launched merely a matter of few days ago!

And also if enforced it will mean 63,0000 X RM300 = RM18, 900, 000.00 pouring in!

Also its not all 63,000 offences are done by 63,000 motorists

Some may have 10, some may have 20 or even 30

So, time for us to borrow AH LONG, sell our house, sell our cars to pay for the AES summons ????:confused::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Die die also never borrow from Ah Long, U will die faster that way. Instead of the current debts, getting from Ah Long is actually putting a bullet in your head to end your life sooner than it is.

Ah Longs has gone back to their old ways. The violent ways, I have seen it happen to people
I know. So, no matter if it is end of the world, find ways to solve it. Once borrow from Ah Long,
there is no turning back unless u know anyone rich to help u settle the debts of RM100K. Not a
joke.

Still if i were to get a new car, let's see how much datsun will cost hehe! Hope is roughly,
the same as proton FLX...that way, at least will kick proton's butt in improving their quality and
service better to compete with their competitors. :listen:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
New Datsun sells at the Proton price level is tough. Maybe the government wants to kill Proton and without air-cond, player, power windows etc. The 30-y-o old Datsun 120Y is still selling for a few thousand bucks!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
New Datsun sells at the Proton price level is tough. Maybe the government wants to kill Proton and without air-cond, player, power windows etc. The 30-y-o old Datsun 120Y is still selling for a few thousand bucks!
Few thousands? Can ah! I think a few hundred only.....

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
My dad still own 1 n its a A/T hehe...:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is my boss's car. The paint was in terrible condition upon delivery. Defects were all over and deep. Pictures shall talk.

Full of swirls and watermark etching. Generous amount of random deep scratches too.

A closer look

The least aggressive method was tried. A light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience