WTB - Nissan Skyline R32

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Hi guys,

I'm quite new here too. And just like Pakdamek here, i'm looking for a R32 GTR or a R33 GTR. My budget is around 80-90k. Do you guys think it is sufficient? Would appreciate it if any of you could help me out.

p/s: sorry pakdamek i menyibuk in your post cause i dont know how to make a new post myself. :p
hehe r33gtr only ke? non gtr with gtr engine dunwan? :listen:

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
hehe r33gtr only ke? non gtr with gtr engine dunwan? :listen:
uik bro!?urs up for sale?i think tom's car is up for sale now Nissan Skyline R33 Series II - Cars for sale Perak - Mudah.my.. :smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

no fone number, no pics. erm..
Email him bro (contact adviser icon)..ask for pics and phone #..i just asked for pic..so he'd replied my email with pics as per description.. :smokin:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
rokok sebatang - oh selling my weekend car..opps not even weekend, monthly car kott hehe..no la..just helping him la..got few gts up for sale right

potgas - no. 2...still got lot of items inside haha

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

guys...if it is stock GTS, I assume it is front drive only, right? so, I'll need to change to RB26 with 4wd?

I'm totally zero knowledge in this matter.....only drive a proton, never driven a skyline before... :-)

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007

guys...if it is stock GTS, I assume it is front drive only, right? so, I'll need to change to RB26 with 4wd?

I'm totally zero knowledge in this matter.....only drive a proton, never driven a skyline before... :-)
A skyline is never a front drive like peroton bro.. Either 4wd or rwd.

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
hahaha....silly me....cool....the price is about RM40K....is it a worthy buy?
The price is tempting.. Better double check the engine cond if needs any repair or not..How's the interior cond? Suspension bushing cond? Restoring the things are quite pricey and pain in the @ss too..anyway its not quite an issue as long as they are repairable and parts are available.Most important thing is the body condition..driving a twisted aging body is really no fun and nearly impossible to get it straight. Skyliners in this forum will have better idea anyway

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
Hehe never heard that skyline run fw :p. If 40k ok la that price. Where to get nowdays man. If you want to convert to 4wd, a lot needs to be done man. You endup spend more than 20k and if 4wd ur car will not pass jpj inspection. Rw if more than enough. But last time got r32 fully converted gtr and running 4wd. I heard the said car still up for sale and wonder if can change ownership or not.

But this car still can hear la. Cheap la if 40k. Rb20 izzit?

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hehe never heard that skyline run fw :p. If 40k ok la that price. Where to get nowdays man. If you want to convert to 4wd, a lot needs to be done man. You endup spend more than 20k and if 4wd ur car will not pass jpj inspection. Rw if more than enough. But last time got r32 fully converted gtr and running 4wd. I heard the said car still up for sale and wonder if can change ownership or not.

But this car still can hear la. Cheap la if 40k. Rb20 izzit?
hehehe....I think I misspelled RW with FW... :biggrin:

I still awaiting a response from the seller for the full details.....the car is in penang.....the bodywork looks good from outside....but will need a repainting.....I'm not a fan of gold color....maybe should test drive and make sure the body is still good...i'll update the progress...

datsunb110

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
kl
Wow, long time never come into ZTH already. Alot of new post that i never read.

ya nowadays if wan to sell the car also very hard cost spend more than the amount that i bought the car. Malu to open price also actually. HAHA...

i dont think i ever can sell it....haha

40K is a very good price provided the car is accident free. this age of car i think most of the parts need to be change xspecially the engine area (ware and tear area).

oh ya those who know me long enough, i'm not the kind of will claim things..... :)

anyway it just a figure..... most important thing all of us enjoy the car and drive....

Shiok sendiri......haha

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
The price is tempting.. Better double check the engine cond if needs any repair or not..How's the interior cond? Suspension bushing cond? Restoring the things are quite pricey and pain in the @ss too..anyway its not quite an issue as long as they are repairable and parts are available.Most important thing is the body condition..driving a twisted aging body is really no fun and nearly impossible to get it straight. Skyliners in this forum will have better idea anyway
Bro no need la to check so many details as the car pun reached more than 20yrs. Just to make sure the body is accident free and engine still in running condition la. Oh and dun forgt to make sure that can pass jpj la. If rb20, I believe one day you ll update rb25/26. Hehe. Dun say you will use as current stock etc. Haha. Its skyline bro..there are plenty r32 stuffs for sale.dun worry

Btw sekali pandang like my r33. Color and front bumper. Haha

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

ya nowadays if wan to sell the car also very hard cost spend more than the amount that i bought the car. Malu to open price also actually. HAHA...

40K is a very good price provided the car is accident free. this age of car i think most of the parts need to be change xspecially the engine area (ware and tear area).

oh ya those who know me long enough, i'm not the kind of will claim things..... :)

anyway it just a figure..... most important thing all of us enjoy the car and drive....

Shiok sendiri......haha
yeap...."enjoy" is the word....wanna drive & feel the power.....cruising stylishly on the highway... :love:

let's see what happen..... :love: :love: :love:

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Bro no need la to check so many details as the car pun reached more than 20yrs. Just to make sure the body is accident free and engine still in running condition la. Oh and dun forgt to make sure that can pass jpj la. If rb20, I believe one day you ll update rb25/26. Hehe. Dun say you will use as current stock etc. Haha. Its skyline bro..there are plenty r32 stuffs for sale.dun worry

Btw sekali pandang like my r33. Color and front bumper. Haha
hahaha.....yeap....I'm already slowly started looking for RB26 halfcut already.....just survey of course...cannot ask much since I haven't got the car yet....I also going to post my current neo cps up for sale....it's time to go for a real car.......nvm it's oldskool..... :love:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay

Shiok sendiri......haha
Haaa one of the powerful r32 already voice out. So what r you waiting for, try la offer his monster. Start and drive and I dun thing at the moment need to repair etc. Right dex? Hehe if bought his r32 easily can throw or sell some stuffs worth more than 20k hehe

---------- Post added 07-26-2011 at 12:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 07-25-2011 at 11:50 PM ----------

Wahh edi start to ask around ya hehe. Dun worry bro. Some of our skyliners member still keep r32gtr halfcut. And I heard he wants to sell quite cheap if compared to halfcut. You dun need to ask halfcut lorr. Just ask skyliners member first. For sure the price is more cheaper hehe.

This you have to consider if u wish to convert to rb26.

Please and please overhaul back the rb26 engine before you install it into your car. Most of them just plug and play and end up got engine problem and need to dismantle again the engine.

Atleast change metel head gasket, oil pump, add coller crankshaf,change atleast n1 oil pump, change all engine hoses etc.

Roughly price

Engine 10k (with bodykit)
Oil pump n1 1300
Metel gasket full 1300
Full Samco hoses 800
Timing belt 600
Running oil and oil 400
Crankshaf coller jun 5++ with installation 6++
Engine convertion 2200

Additional
Upgrade adjustable 1000
Brake pads 300
Fuel pump 3++ welbro
Clutch push type
Transmission you have to use back your old one.
Unless if you want to running 4wd, you have to cut ur body to clear 4wd

Banyak lagi I miss out bro. So you calculate yourself. Hehe. Aircond summore. :p

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pakdamek,

Take note of what Feezdya says about evaluating the car because that is probably the best mindset to have when one decides to buy a car produced a couple of decades ago. Forget about making sure if the engine is in good condition - its probably living on borrowed time. Don't worry about the suspension, bushes, etc - these are all wear and tear items and would need replacing anyway. The list of what needs to be replaced can at times seem daunting and probably not worth the hassle to most people but no one says it has to be done all at once.

Keep in mind that going from a Neo CPS to an R32 will require some patience. Not to say that the R32 is an unreliable car but be prepared for the air-conditioning to fail when you're stuck in rush-hour traffic or for your engine check light to come on suddenly just as you're rushing across town on an errand or for your HICAS to go bonkers just as you're driving to Petronas for an early morning GTJ run, etc. My point is that this isn't a new car and as long as you keep that in mind and prepare yourself for the transition from a newish car to an older one than all will be fine.

Don't walk away just because the car has been in an accident. Find out what sort of accident it was and how severe the damage was. If its just a panel which has subsequently been repaired or even replaced then by all means, go ahead. There are many Skylines around which have been in minor accidents yet none of them are any less sound mechanically nor compromised structurally. So fender benders, etc are nothing to worry about.

If everything checks out and you do find yourself the proud owner of an R32, then you have a few options - it's not all about the RB26. You must first decide how much power you want and can realistically handle and then consider the various options - keep the RB20, try something different in the form of an RB24 or even an RB25 which is much cheaper than an RB26 and more than capable of producing decent power. They all have their pros and cons from the lack of torque in the RB20 to the higher cost of the RB26 from road tax to parts and rebuild etc. That is a discussion for another day and one that deserves its own thread. Although I can't comment on the RB24 as I've only modified the RB20, RB25, RB26 and RB28.

BTW, the RB24 and RB28 are actually stroked up RB20 and RB26 engines. In fact, there are various companies offering stroker kits that can turn the RB26 into a 2.7 (e.g: JUN, Greddy), a 2.8 (e.g: TOMEI, HKS) or a 2.9 (e.g: Brian Crower). The RB24 if I'm not mistaken was something that emerged from the drift scene and there was the option of getting a TOMEI stroker kit or using stock RB26 parts to achieve the increase in displacement. It's definitely something along those lines but off the top of my head that's the best I can come up with. You could probably find out more with a little research.

That pretty much covers the range of performance Skyline engines used in the R32, R33 and R34 models from GTS to GTR plus what can be achieved using aftermarket parts. To the best of my knowledge, that's all the Skylines came with (hahahah cannot resist cucuk evidence based motoring but I speak only the truth LOL).

Anyway, sorry for the long post. You did say that you've never driven a Skyline so I have no idea on the extent of your knowledge. Regardless, every little bit of information helps and we all learn something new everyday.

To everyone else, well you guys should be used to my long posts by now. Plus, I'm bored and can't sleep. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my apm sport spring always leave the spring seat whenever i jack up my kenari. hv anyone experience it? how to solve the problem? especially when the car jumo a little, i can hear the spring hit the spring seat when the spring is seated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience