WTB - Nissan Skyline R32

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm quite new here too. And just like Pakdamek here, i'm looking for a R32 GTR or a R33 GTR. My budget is around 80-90k. Do you guys think it is sufficient? Would appreciate it if any of you could help me out.

p/s: sorry pakdamek i menyibuk in your post cause i dont know how to make a new post myself. :p

Safe to say I wont be parting with my car for only 90k. :biggrin:

There are R33 GTRs recently selling below that. Good luck bro!

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
You can get r32gtr for around AUD12-18k in Australia easily whereas in Malaysia they are so expensive, but prices also depend on vehicle's condition. Been looking for decent skyline(32gtst/gtr,33gtst/gtr & 34gtt/gtr) with decent price but it just not easy to own a wonderful speed machine back in our homeland :dontknow:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
You can get r32gtr for around AUD12-18k in Australia easily whereas in Malaysia they are so expensive, but prices also depend on vehicle's condition. Been looking for decent skyline(32gtst/gtr,33gtst/gtr & 34gtt/gtr) with decent price but it just not easy to own a wonderful speed machine back in our homeland :dontknow:
That's because the cars are over 15 years so compliance is a lot less stringent making them cheaper to register there. Not to mention fact that just about anyone can bring in the cars so long as they can be bothered with paperwork and all the hassles of it all. Not like you need APs there.

So which are you looking for? 32gtst/gtr,33gtst/gtr & 34gtt/gtr?

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
The BNR34 is in abundance recently, from a low 12xk to more than 200k. Much easier to find (though not necessarily in good condition).

Recently there are a few BCNR33s cropping up for sale, at bargain prices (at least IMHO) around 8xk by which a couple of years ago were being put to sale around 12xk-13xk. I don't think these cars would depreciate anymore as even R33 GTSs are selling like 7xk these days.

BNR32s are the oldest of the lot and have been maintaining good prices of around 8xk though these cars put up for sale are by owners wanting to sell. Those not selling, well.. may need a ridiculously good offer to tempt them I think.

I think for those who are interested in getting a GT-R, getting a BNR34 would be the best bet (of course the CBA35 GT-R for sale can be found easily but at a much higher purchase and maintenance costs).. but please note that they will have to stomach not only the price of the car but future depreciation as well.

:burnout:

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
I used to own a 33gtst back there in Australia and they cost like AUD6-10k and even cheaper in Japan. But in Malaysia they are like double or triple the price and it let me think twice. But it's definitely good fun if you own a skyline in Malaysia because less strictly authority :P

todak

Sep 29, 2006
hi guy how much you think the worth today bnr32 600plus with ikea shifter,cheers

Attachments

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
Safe to say I wont be parting with my car for only 90k. :biggrin:

There are R33 GTRs recently selling below that. Good luck bro!
What about 95k? Hahahaha :p

I've been looking around and still looking. I'll drop by here for you guys's opinion soon okay?

Thank :)

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
IKEA produces everything bro. :)

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I think it's safe to say that for the past 10 years, less than 15 r32 gtrs have come on the market in Malaysia.

It would be much easier to find a r33 gtr for sale. There are plenty of r34 gtrs for sale.

There are several r32 gts up for sale. They are easy to convert to look exactly like a gtr or have already been done so.

Good luck with the search! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: The r32 shape is very nicceeeeeee hehehehehe
I don't mind getting a GTR converted r32....if it's available with good price....& yeap....I like r32 because of the shape.....so sexy

Hi guys,

I'm quite new here too. And just like Pakdamek here, i'm looking for a R32 GTR or a R33 GTR. My budget is around 80-90k. Do you guys think it is sufficient? Would appreciate it if any of you could help me out.

p/s: sorry pakdamek i menyibuk in your post cause i dont know how to make a new post myself. :p
no prob bro....let's share for the same cause.... :-)

btw, I found a gts at a workshop near shah alam area which I see needed a lot of repairs....I heard that the owner considering to sell his ride. Gave my phone no. to the mechanic and he promised to inform my interest to the owner.....the bodywork is still in top condition. The engine will need major repair......:love::love:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I didnt know that IKEA does produce shifter? :biggrin:
Wah nowadays all cannot kasi chance. Silap a bit must taruk LOL :adore:

This has all the workings of an entertaining forum. But if we all went and taruk the RB30 in the other thread, we'll have countless hours of........ evidence-based motoring!

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I don't mind getting a GTR converted r32....if it's available with good price....& yeap....I like r32 because of the shape.....so sexy

no prob bro....let's share for the same cause.... :-)

btw, I found a gts at a workshop near shah alam area which I see needed a lot of repairs....I heard that the owner considering to sell his ride. Gave my phone no. to the mechanic and he promised to inform my interest to the owner.....the bodywork is still in top condition. The engine will need major repair......:love::love:
Where is it in Shah Alam? I'm in the area a few times a week, maybe can drop by sibuk2.

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063612828 said:
Wah nowadays all cannot kasi chance. Silap a bit must taruk LOL :adore:

This has all the workings of an entertaining forum. But if we all went and taruk the RB30 in the other thread, we'll have countless hours of........ evidence-based motoring!

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Where is it in Shah Alam? I'm in the area a few times a week, maybe can drop by sibuk2.
Glenmarie....near the old shah alam road....a lot of car workshop there....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi i'm a newbie.....
can any sifu over here tell the difference of a mivec and GSR engine?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience