WTB: Looking for HONDA DOMANI front end

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
I got a friend down here looking for Domani front body parts: hood, fenders, headlights, grille, and bumper. Anyone?

Does anyone know the radiator supporter has to be changed as well?

Please PM me if you do have or know where to grab it, thanks.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
The domani still looks fine with me. It's more conservative and has the executive look like the Accord. Your trash could be his treasure. How do you know? My friend might has second opinion with my girlfriend as well eventhough I think she's a babe..... ;)

The Integra SJ is really fugly though...

99~00 EK is still my favorite, sleek and stunning.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
KrAyven said:
saw one at half-cut shop in Jalan Genting Klang there if not mistaken.. try it!
Yo KrAyven, got phone no. of the shop or do you even know what's the name of the shop? Gotta survey the price and condition before we move up. There's no point for us to drive all the way up there and find nothing... ;)

Any info is greatly appreciated in advance.

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com
Hikaru said:
Yo KrAyven, got phone no. of the shop or do you even know what's the name of the shop? Gotta survey the price and condition before we move up. There's no point for us to drive all the way up there and find nothing... ;)

Any info is greatly appreciated in advance.
Sorry, I don't have any idea of the shop name because I'm just passing by only and noted that there is a domani front end in the half-cut shop. But you can ask people who is living around setapak or wangsa maju there.

nashrey

Known Member
Apr 14, 2004
juz bumped in2 a genuine domani this morning on the way 2 work...tot an ek, but when passed it i realized it's indeed a domani :) frontal look resembles the old honda vigor...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all.. I used Ford Escape 2.0XLT year 2001. This problem happened since 2 weeks ago. Before this when i fill full tank my car can reach about 560km (est.) but now i only can reach around 310km..My service record all is on time and i just replace my spark plug and service throttle body but the problem still happened. The idling sometimes can go till 2500 without press the paddle..Need help from all..:confused:..:banghead:...:nurse:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience