(WTB)Looking for HONDA ACCORD CD6/SV4

e_mad

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
(WTB)Looking for HONDA ACCORD preferably with H22A

(WTB)Looking for HONDA ACCORD CD6/SV4
Hi bro and sis, I am urgently looking HONDA ACCORD CD6/SV4 (1996 above)preferably with H22A. Engine prefer in standard condition with auto trans and if equipeded with ABS, airbags, autocruise and sunroof much better.

Kindly please post the pic here or PM me da address or hp nohttp://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...LIES/phone.gif if u know anyone is selling this kind of car or u are planning to sell your own car OR you can call/sms me @ celcom2727978

Help is very much appreciated. TQ in ADVAN

Last edited:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
How much u wanna spent ?

I know a guy name AJA in this forum is selling his Accord CF4 which converted to Euro R....with H22a engine...

U try to search the topic "Modded with your CF4" and u will find the details...

Cheers

Grex_R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Butterworth

This is my car.Does this satisfy you.Fully mod.Twin spark and Pearl Silver.Auto transmission and 18 inch rim....etc...If you interested how much you willing to offer? Mervyn 012 4700232.Tip top condition.Have a look to believe it.Serious buyer only.

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
don't get yr car yet bro?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTHians... need some explanation regarding how a Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) relates to Ignition Timing and Fuel Pressure (Fuel Injection).

Having headache trying to figure out matching the setup properly to get smooth running on my 4G92P. Just recently plugged in Works 70mm throttle body and trying out Piper's 286 cams, but having bad jerks when throttle is opened below 5% or below 2000rpm before a go, and I miserably lost all the torque and bhp I had before...

Just to make it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience