Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTB: Cefiro A31/CA31

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
hi all,

i hope that there is a really good running condition A31 out there, be it your's, your friend's, your friend's friend's one also it's ok as long as he/she is honest with me on the condition and history of the aformentioned cefiro.

looking for one with handbrake...not the footbrake. musn't be welded from 2 halves. any colour is ok as long as no serious signs of major corrosion from rusts are shown/hidden.

LOOKING FOR A TOTALLY STOCK CEFIRO A31/CA31

yes my ultimate purpose is to convert it for drifting and daily driving purposes. so i won't mind using the stock rb20de auto powerplant first. just need to get a cefiro before my dad decides to get a corolla seg! argh! (no offense)

price range from RM29,000 - RM35,000 plus minus 1 or 2 thousand ringgit la. be reasonable then can liao.

thanks all. hope you guys can help me out here. :)

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
yo nick ... saw your contact no.. damn familiar so checked my phone ... heheheehehe .. its u alright .. anyway,terence here .. the a31 owner that u called recently .. sorry about that,really thought that 1st buyer cannot get the loan liao ... until he called and says he's getting the papers signed ... well until now still got no news so choices still open but i'll have to give him a bit of time .. anyway,mine is 91 model stock standard but then still have the footbrake thingy .. normally thats standard unless they've transplanted engine to the car then probably they would have modded it if stock i don't think anyone would mod that 1st ..exterior minor dents here and there ... paintjob needs to be done previous owner a 39 years old uncle just parks the car everywhere so paint fade ..small rust spots on the roof which is a common problem on a31's ... bought this car at first,took ownership of it for the 1st day then flipped thru the papers found the car i'm driving at the moment so letting go the a31,its already transferred to my name everything else is ok .. nice no. also heheheheheeheh ... 3 digit no.there's 2 8's negri sembilan reg. can let runner do the transfer ... will call u if the buyer can't get the loan soon .. thanks for your time though

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
by the way
At malaysia
you will never find a Stock A31 with hand brake at all

All A31 at malaysia is AUTO which standard come as FOOT BRAKE

:lol:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
uras,
sure sure no prob. already found one which i might probably be getting. will be confirming this monday or wednesday la. umm, but still looking around la basically.

cmng,
howcome tan chong nvr imported the manual a31 ar?

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
daily bump eh?
U want to get this car so your dad wont buy another car?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
sidewaysgrey,
yeah daily bump hahah. really wanna keep on looking for a good cefiro. no la, he's changed his mind liao. since he knows i want this car so he's letting me look for a good one lor. he just wanted the seg since it can be found very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc's current C-Class is undoubtedly the class leading sedan today, beating closest rivals by a mile, where it matters. Their latest move on uniforming product design has likely got C-buyers thinking they're buying a mini S-Class. It may be cliche, but this recent standardization has worked wonders so far and it is glaringly obvious. It's kind of like Apple's MacBook. Same good looks, different measurements, all solidly engineered and a model suited for just about any discerning clientele...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience