WTA - Any S2000 users????

Deepstrikerz

Aug 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys,

Thought I'd give an update. Currently now we have formed a new FB group for S2000 owners. Its called S2000 Club Malaysia (MYS2K). The admin of the group is Sean Lee who is an owner himself. We already have a number of owners in the group already and we hope to get everyone involved.

This is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/474447182678558/

So, what are you waiting for ? PM me on my FB account and I will forward your name to the admin to approve yourself in the group. My FB name is Ahmad Yazid Bajenid.

The group is also open to ex- owners and enthusiasts of the car world regardless if you drive a JDM or Conti. Help spread the word. The S2000 community is rising :)

Stay Frosty,
Ahmad Yazid Bajenid,
Fellow S2000 Owner.

Hi fellow s2000 owners in Malaysia,

We would definitely love to gather more members through fb community and do feel free to submit your request via Ahmad Yazid Bajenid or just drop your request at Honda S2000 Club Malaysia - MYS2K and I'll take care of the rest for it.

In additional to the above, MYS2K is also organising a mega event on coming mid April to commemorating Paul Walker himself as well the enjoy the screening of Fast & Furious 7. We want more s2k's for this event and by far we already have some s2k from Singapore had confirmed to attend this event.

Ahmad Yazid is the only s2k by far we have come to met from northern region, it would be awesome to have more added to the family.

Cheers

Sean Lee
Founder
Honda S2000 Club Malaysia - MYS2K

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well over a year ago, one of our customers purchased an R35 GT-R, had it painted by one of the local body shops that we worked with and then had us install our AMS Alpha 9 GT-R package along with a built 3.8L and Alpha trans upgrade. This was the highest hp Alpha 9 we had built to date and we dubbed it the Agent Orange GT-R. He had since sold the car in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience