Worst Mechanic/Workshop ever experience in life

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Let's share some of our bad experience of mechanic/workshop.
In order to protect those people/shop please dont say out their name.

from here, we can hope that the pokok pisang wont berbuah 2nd time.
let's hope we can learn a lesson from here...........

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
my first mechanic is ok ok in terms of experience. sometimes he needs to try test then baru confirm u "that it works" or "this is the problem. finally i have rectify it". so its kind of sad cozs he always talk a lot. talk so much but when coming to fixing things, he is so and so.............. boleh tahan larr............. but kind of tired listen to him keep on telling me that he never cheat customer, he sell genuine spare parts, he dont sell fake spare parts, he is honest, he got certification in mechanic and he doesnot look like other mechanic that got no certification. in terms of price i also sad cozs he higher.

my 2nd mechanic even worst. boasting a lot like a volcano and even cheat me.

3rd mechanic better cozs he talk straight and do things professionally. price also good.

4th mechanic also talk straight and do things skillfully. no doubt he is an old mechanic marr........... of cozs do things with skill one. price also good.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
About mine arh...
Very satify with him.. but after 7 years liao.. start to fartup liao...
take my ori part sell to other customer and change chap ayam thing for me when i send my car to him for repair...
Bla bla bla bla la... talk also :mad::mad:

now this one ok a bit... just came back from Japan...very nice person and price also ok..hehehehe....

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
Haha.... I've been to this workshop where it took them 2 1/2months to replace a set of piston rings. The angriest 2 1/2months of my life...he he he...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bro.................
dont be too angry.
i also kena this.
change timing belt for 4g13 carburator takes 3 days!!
install 4g15 carb block takes 1 month.
i know it took me 3-4mth to install a engine + change clutch plate + replace drive shaft, brake pad. my car in and out from the workshop for many times. and always say 1 week can settle. after 1 week i go the workshop he havent touch my car yet!! so drag drag..........................
even worst he cheat me a lot times.
say modify this and that can give u extra power but actually it is bullshit.
so dont trust your mechanic too much.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
mag9556,

u have south park movie collection? i oso a fan of south park.

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
mine haha got history 1 hav done my family business for 40 years
although no cert coz old mechanic but he will do wat i want and wont cheat me send in the car for overhaul 3 days done and send back to my house

evilvtecdohc81

Known Member
Jul 14, 2007
glad i never meet this type of mechanic.. i hv my own machanic.. my uncle oso... work wit halfcut company 4 so many years... work wit workshop after that.. now he work with government.. still mod car n fix car frm his friend.. glad coz he doin my car at her house... i juz find spare parts only... never delay doin works n i never pa a hundred bucks!!! hehehe..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
how i wish i have the knowledge to fix my car.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
bro.................
dont be too angry.
i also kena this.
change timing belt for 4g13 carburator takes 3 days!!
install 4g15 carb block takes 1 month.
i know it took me 3-4mth to install a engine + change clutch plate + replace drive shaft, brake pad. my car in and out from the workshop for many times. and always say 1 week can settle. after 1 week i go the workshop he havent touch my car yet!! so drag drag..........................
even worst he cheat me a lot times.
say modify this and that can give u extra power but actually it is bullshit.
so dont trust your mechanic too much.
like this onli ma.. still ok la.. still can not break my record...
my Kancil change engine.. do u knoe how long that F**ker takes...
its 1 YEAR!!!!:mad::mad::mad:KNN that fellow:thefinger:...
until I disamble all ori parts out liao the he start like snail...:mad:

overhaul my wira takes 4 months and somemore says what u knoe..."u onli ar, if others i dun wan to do u knoe" F**king B*stard...:thefinger: ....

u still can thanks to ur bloody hell mechanic liao...:biggrin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
mag9556,

u have south park movie collection? i oso a fan of south park.
last time have but now bo liao... coz fren borrow and didnt gave back:mad:...
now have 2 sets of Initial-D part 1,2,3 and 4...hehehe

dome zero

Known Member
Jun 14, 2006
:adore: omg......

wht they let customer waste alot of time for waiting....long period = good service???:hmmmm:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Let's share some of our bad experience of mechanic/workshop.
In order to protect those people/shop please dont say out their name.

from here, we can hope that the pokok pisang wont berbuah 2nd time.
let's hope we can learn a lesson from here...........
Well i thought this thread is created in order to share our bad experience of mechanic/workshop but "in order to protect those ppl/shop plz dont say out their name"?:hmmmm:

How are we goin to hope that "the pokok pisang wont berbuah 2nd time" if no names of mechanic/workshop were mentioned?

We share our bad encounter and exp but no names mentioned which will have no benefits to others who have no idea how crooked these mechanics are.

Therefore plz put down the names of the mechanics/workshopd which u had bad exp so that others can know and avoid the same bad exp.

Plz correct me if i'm wrong...:adore: :biggrin:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Jac83,

as the tittle suggest, we are just sharing on "Worst Mechanic/Workshop ever experience in life" so the name is not the important thing.

what u say its true too. without workshop name it can help the others. But with workshop name it sure will hantam the workshop kao kao..............

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
If really wanna to put out the shop name then will have problem...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

December 3rd marked the day of the rotaries. RX-8 Club Malaysia collaborated with RX-7 Club Malaysia to host this spectacular event, where all Wankel powered vehicles gathered for a day out together. The event started early in the morning at 8AM in Puchong, where the cars gathered for a roll call prior to driving to Cyber Jaya Sports Arena, where the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience