• No Signal

• Road Hogging

• Text & Drive

Results are only viewable after voting.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Text while driving is the worse coz the most dangerous. Another similar one is taking photos at speedo to show off top speeds! They think it's cool and macho but it's actually stupid and highly irresponsible.

Some other bad habits:
- Double/triple parking, very annoying habit everywhere!
- Busy body slowing down a lot to look at accidents causing more unnecessary traffic jams. I always honk these people kaw kaw!
- Cornering not maintaining their lane, either cutting inside the apex on entry or going out wide on exit, like the road is a track, while not checking surrounding properly! Just total dumb ass driving!
- Too slow reactions on traffic lights, like the road belongs to their mothers and just taking their own sweet time to move, often also because looking at phones. Sorry to say too many Malaysians are guilty of this, very annoying.
- U-turn wide to the other lane and not maximising the steering lock, just lazy slow hands!
- Tail gating to ask for a way thru even at high speeds, just reckless and stupid. High beams and horns are there for a reason, use them please!
- Motorbikes squeezing and hitting side mirrors, very careless.
- Motorbikes going thru redlights or going opposite directions, again just reckless and irresponsible.
- Parking at OKU spots, I hope karma hit them!
I admit sometimes when i am riding i do run red lights. Its only done when it suddenly rain and its safe for me and others. I do that to get to the nearest shade be it building or tree. Once change to wet gear, i will stop at red light.
For those out there whom wonder why some rider ride thru the rain without wearing rain gear...its any one of the below;
1.we have save & secure critical item such as electronics and wallet.
2.we have done No 1 and we r riding home.
3.we forget our wet gear and the rain is not heavy when we begin..once we get wet as the rain becomes heavier we r like 'alang-alang telur dh basah'.

I hit a Nissan Serena side mirror once. It was raining in the morning and still dark. It was a gentle 'thud'. I stop in front of the car(it was red light), acknowledge my mistake and the driver nod his head.
For me, car and roads share the road. I kinda hate it when filtering thru car and suddenly there is one car stopping not in the middle of the lane causing rider to cilok to another lane. When i drive or stopping, i make sure i stay in line with the car in front so the gap between car on both side allow biker to cilok safely.

Oh and before i forget, drivers....please pay attention when a group of biker purposedly looked like they want to run the redlight despite seeing u coming. Most of the time they honk and rev their engine to get your attention. They are not thugs but there is an emergency service vehicle stuck way down the que at the red light. Please slow down and stop when its safe. I know its not the rights of the biker to do so but thats the least rider can do to assist emergency vehicle.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
u can make uturns without issues? alamak, our steering angles are the same, maybe my jalan super tight, uturn confirm end up in the next lane
No, I meant we maximize the steering lock la. Of course our cars cannot make normal radius but the least we do is still maximize it. Some other buggers with small cars U-turn so big coz the hands so lazy to full lock even though their cars should be able to make much smaller radius! Often also happens with bikes! Those are the ones I call up as idiots!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I admit sometimes when i am riding i do run red lights. Its only done when it suddenly rain and its safe for me and others. I do that to get to the nearest shade be it building or tree. Once change to wet gear, i will stop at red light.
For those out there whom wonder why some rider ride thru the rain without wearing rain gear...its any one of the below;
1.we have save & secure critical item such as electronics and wallet.
2.we have done No 1 and we r riding home.
3.we forget our wet gear and the rain is not heavy when we begin..once we get wet as the rain becomes heavier we r like 'alang-alang telur dh basah'.

I hit a Nissan Serena side mirror once. It was raining in the morning and still dark. It was a gentle 'thud'. I stop in front of the car(it was red light), acknowledge my mistake and the driver nod his head.
For me, car and roads share the road. I kinda hate it when filtering thru car and suddenly there is one car stopping not in the middle of the lane causing rider to cilok to another lane. When i drive or stopping, i make sure i stay in line with the car in front so the gap between car on both side allow biker to cilok safely.

Oh and before i forget, drivers....please pay attention when a group of biker purposedly looked like they want to run the redlight despite seeing u coming. Most of the time they honk and rev their engine to get your attention. They are not thugs but there is an emergency service vehicle stuck way down the que at the red light. Please slow down and stop when its safe. I know its not the rights of the biker to do so but thats the least rider can do to assist emergency vehicle.
No offence but I don't accept running thru redlights for whatever reason aside for emergency or authorized vehicles such as police, ambulance, fire fighters, or some one is dying. Rain is just water, no harm for you to get wet for just extra 1-2 mins. You may think you're safe enough until suddenly accidents happen, then only you know better. Not only you get injured but you bring misery to the one who hit you, is it worth getting saving just a few extra mins getting wet??

As for hitting mirrors, too many bikers did so but just run away.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
those double/triple parking real idiot and worst attitude. They are those always do it and treat it as a norm. Refuse to try finding a parking and just throw their car and walk away. Just place a number and expect you to call. When you called them, they don't bother to apologise and show you that mother fucker lan-see look "why the heck you call me... I'm busy" real retard.
Worse, you call they don't pick up or needs several attempts before answered! Then wait don't know how many minutes before they show up! Very egotistical dumb ass people like this and unfortunately it becomes almost like a custom here in Malaysia! Sigh...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This one happened one time at shopping complex parking lot. That time my daughter still young. Was a weekend so we know the place will be packed, so we look for further parking and walk. As we reach the lift area, there was an OKU parking. A Mercedes came and park there and came out the driver, his wife and 2 kids. We just press the lift button and was waiting. As the family walk towards us, my daughter just said, they OKU meh? The driver heard and turn to use the stairs........lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Worse, you call they don't pick up or needs several attempts before answered! Then wait don't know how many minutes before they show up! Very egotistical dumb ass people like this and unfortunately it becomes almost like a custom here in Malaysia! Sigh...
Drive an old pajero and equipped with all round offroad steel bumper..nobody wanna double park your car

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
Text while driving is the worse coz the most dangerous. Another similar one is taking photos at speedo to show off top speeds! They think it's cool and macho but it's actually stupid and highly irresponsible.

Some other bad habits:
- Double/triple parking, very annoying habit everywhere!
- Busy body slowing down a lot to look at accidents causing more unnecessary traffic jams. I always honk these people kaw kaw!
- Cornering not maintaining their lane, either cutting inside the apex on entry or going out wide on exit, like the road is a track, while not checking surrounding properly! Just total dumb ass driving!
- Too slow reactions on traffic lights, like the road belongs to their mothers and just taking their own sweet time to move, often also because looking at phones. Sorry to say too many Malaysians are guilty of this, very annoying.
- U-turn wide to the other lane and not maximising the steering lock, just lazy slow hands!
- Tail gating to ask for a way thru even at high speeds, just reckless and stupid. High beams and horns are there for a reason, use them please!
- Motorbikes squeezing and hitting side mirrors, very careless.
- Motorbikes going thru redlights or going opposite directions, again just reckless and irresponsible.
The problem with some (if not most) riders is they couldn't do lane splitting/filtering properly. Squeezing between vehicles at above 50km/h is reckless. Plus some riders that are noob at lane splitting just squeeze through cars without regards to lane width, traffic levels & gaps. They're in someone else's blindspot, if some idiot suddenly change lane without signal (another problem), bang, double whammy. Trouble for both car & bike. If the traffic is too tightly packed to lane split/filter through, I'd just ride slowly/stop behind a car. But some car drivers can't drive/stop on the middle of the lane which forces riders to cilok at other lane. Sometimes the blame goes both ways.

Running redlights & going opposite directions on bikes are only acceptable at rural areas with low traffic level (sometimes I'm guilty of this). I don't have the guts to do that at urban areas.

At traffic lights the only thing I could do is gently rev to 2,000 rpm (using phone is too distracting & time consuming for me, even when the traffic level is low & driving at low speed). When the light turns green, release the clutch (brake if in an auto, never bothered to put it in neutral) & accelerate, but only if you're on front row & the road ahead is clear. If stuck behind a car, wait few seconds until the car at the front pulls ahead until you can release the clutch & accelerate safely.

no turn signal and last min change of lane/turn
Even worse when I'm on motorbike. Last year some idiot nearly hit me after cutting from far right to an entry right in front of me. Also experienced the other way round.

Dei I'm lucky to hit the brakes earlier. Learn to use the brakes (& signal) la.

Last edited:
Reactions: alcyon

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Naah I saw people double park everywhere like nobody's business no matter what cars they're blocking.
Yup, still happening at many places. They just want the easy way out, don't want to park far away for their own convenience...... :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI there all

jz ask u technical questions about the wira se car..im using stock 4g15 manual engine bought my car 4 months old..still brand new....

i wanted to mod to 4G's T engine dun care VR4, GSR or EVO1,2,3.....my questions is if i jz transplant the engine+ecu+wiring(or even +GB) ...do i need to change the radiator+aircond radiator to its own original respective engine?...or can i jz used stock wira radiator&aircond radiator?....

what about the power stereng pump?...aircond...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience