Workshop: THREE COLOURS TRADING (3CT) in TTDI Jaya, Seksyen U2 Shah Alam

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Hi all

Anyone has ever send cars here? Any testimony? I am thinking to send my car here, since it closes to my workplace..

Thanks in advance :listen:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I think they have a website...try searching find out more..personally I x seen their work but they r quite 'big' s they x only do spray painting but they sell parts from fiber to carbon fiber n other things s well..

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Guys, I have bad experience with this workshop. I do not recommend this workshop, I will not go there anymore. It is a long story, but in short, I went there to service my gearbox and end up, it became worse and the workshop like lepas tangan, do not want to responsible on it. I need to go through a long tiring and tedious way in which I filed the case with TTPM (Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia) to get back my money. After court hearing, the judge decided that they need to return my money. Finally, I got back my money. :stickyman:

Highly not recommended!!!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Guys, I have bad experience with this workshop. I do not recommend this workshop, I will not go there anymore. It is a long story, but in short, I went there to service my gearbox and end up, it became worse and the workshop like lepas tangan, do not want to responsible on it. I need to go through a long tiring and tedious way in which I filed the case with TTPM (Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia) to get back my money. After court hearing, the judge decided that they need to return my money. Finally, I got back my money. :stickyman:

Highly not recommended!!!
Fuh! another tribunal sifu......:adore:

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Haha.. not sifu la. I force myself to go for it. Kalau RM100 boleh kaw tim, but the amount is close to RM2k.. No way I will give up. Anyway, I have got nothing to lose. Money already gone; it is just between permanently gone or can get back my money.. hehe..

So next time you think you are cheated, you know where to go and what to do :burnout:

Dec 5, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all

Anyone has ever send cars here? Any testimony? I am thinking to send my car here, since it closes to my workplace..

Thanks in advance :listen:
hi i also almost kene tipu with this shop! one day my car brokedown then came towing guy to send my car to this shop. the next day ask them my car problem then he said need to replace engine cost about 5k! WTFF!! i immediately took my car out da shop,although need to pay ridicilous rm 700 tow charge. later i send my car to subang all they been doing is just service the diesel pump voila my car normal again. cost rm 500 only....thank god (NOT RECOMMENDED)

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

cheap as hell

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hi i also almost kene tipu with this shop! one day my car brokedown then came towing guy to send my car to this shop. the next day ask them my car problem then he said need to replace engine cost about 5k! WTFF!! i immediately took my car out da shop,although need to pay ridicilous rm 700 tow charge. later i send my car to subang all they been doing is just service the diesel pump voila my car normal again. cost rm 500 only....thank god (NOT RECOMMENDED)

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

cheap as hell
Probably they will do the sane thing, but instead of RM500 charge they add another 0 behind....:banghead::banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
insanity??

more like unethical,money grabbing, out of control business......:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
From RM500 to RM5000 (10 folds).. don't you think it is insane? i think it is.. :thrasher:
jebatdex, you looked very rich and wear a rolex watch....

by the way, how come you oso kana potong? Someone recommended you?

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
jebatdex, you looked very rich and wear a rolex watch....

by the way, how come you oso kana potong? Someone recommended you?
Whats wrong with my sentence? I just said it is rediculous to charge rm5k with problems that cn settle with rm500. Thats all. I wish i am rich and wear rolex watch hehe

No one recommend me. That workshop close to my previous workplace, thats y. My fault not asking for review first

Status
Not open for further replies.