With 1K what you can do to engine upgrade 4G15..

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
change ur engine with 1k or save ur money to get a better engine or go buy TOTO or magnum u might the lucky 1 then get a nicer car....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
thteh86 said:
weber shorten the lifespan of ur engine rather than lengthen le taikor...u wanna kill his engine sibo
how long can an engine take anyway ?? 1 year, 2 years or 3 years??? all engine will have shorter lifespan depending on ur right foot and the wrong mods, thats the thing tat will shorten the lifespan of an engine.... weber only feeds in more fuel and not killing the engine in anyway, then if i am using that u suppose that i will be changing in another 6 months?? even if i do change engine, i will still buy back the same model of engines for usage and to satisfy my taste of modding from something that is totally stock standard, a modder gets satisfied by wat he mods and the pleasure of driving one, and not getting a HIGH horsepower engine and dunno where to start modding, becos ur engine already has high horsies....so apa mau mod???

u ask americans or aussies fella la taikor, most carbie uses webers or other aftermarket high performance carbs to replace their stock carbs, then u think wat will happen to them??? engine kong also kah?? i know a few ppl in aussie which are all die hard fans of weber and solex..all of them are using those carbs...and its been 4 years..since i know them and b4 i join zth..and their engine till now is in perfect condition..except for a beetle owner la which he has to change cyclinder cos cracking la...

sorry for being long winded.

rgds

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j
gogogo weber....unker marah loe.
chill chill.lifespan doesnt matter,as long as u enjoy the mod.
i guess unker's car can tapao 1.6satria anytime.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
1.6 onli ar?

wit his 292 duration piper cam n twin weber wit evo fuel pump...

1.8 also he close 1 eye....:D

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
wahh allo satria95..my one cant even beat a kancil 850 la nia, that kancil can tapao me then go eat fei chu yuk lar...mauhahahahahahha :D

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
fstrader said:
how long can an engine take anyway ?? 1 year, 2 years or 3 years??? all engine will have shorter lifespan depending on ur right foot and the wrong mods, thats the thing tat will shorten the lifespan of an engine.... weber only feeds in more fuel and not killing the engine in anyway, then if i am using that u suppose that i will be changing in another 6 months?? even if i do change engine, i will still buy back the same model of engines for usage and to satisfy my taste of modding from something that is totally stock standard, a modder gets satisfied by wat he mods and the pleasure of driving one, and not getting a HIGH horsepower engine and dunno where to start modding, becos ur engine already has high horsies....so apa mau mod???

u ask americans or aussies fella la taikor, most carbie uses webers or other aftermarket high performance carbs to replace their stock carbs, then u think wat will happen to them??? engine kong also kah?? i know a few ppl in aussie which are all die hard fans of weber and solex..all of them are using those carbs...and its been 4 years..since i know them and b4 i join zth..and their engine till now is in perfect condition..except for a beetle owner la which he has to change cyclinder cos cracking la...

rgds

relax unker ..relax....

an engine which does not properly service oso can lead to fast wear n tear..

therefore,

to carb user....Weber should give significant power...no bullshit...ask unker fred la..weber taikor...hehe

p/s=r we running off topic again?er...for 1k..just ask the price quotation from the nearby mechanic lor....then u know wether ur budget is enough or not....

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
fstrader said:
put weber la, nahh this one..:D

FUYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... :eek: :D :p

(The singing quartet of pure raw carbs...PErGH....beh tahan...si beh song...) :D

Unker fred ah...when wanna bring me out for a ride? u let me sit once la then spa on me... :D

*if adding more air and fuel into the engine will kill an engine...then turbocharged cars...will have a lifespan of just 3 months. :p

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
wahhhh got spa go, i dont mind wor taikor....ahahahahahahah:D

cipan sif00, me also learn from u ma...u lar betul betul weber taikor :p ahhahahahahha..
ps* he still has a DCOE 4 turtle under his bed in his room:D ...

yong, 1.8 one eye close?? kenot la...my car damm 7 slow bai hehehehehehhee....

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
fstrader said:

rgds
uncle..don marah² at early morning...later cepat tua..:D ...i think thteh refer to this fella car..not ur car lah...hehehhe..peace...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
hatta taikor, me not marah..in fact i know teh personally ...just wanted to explain only..ehhehehehehe :D

peace thteh taikor driftking :p

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
1K, cant do jack shit (sorry for using harsh words but im being honest here)

Overhaul will cost you around there, or more + hidden cost + variables depending on how much damage your engine has done. one small example is if the block is scratched, you need to rebore and polish back the block + purchase new pistons to fit in.

Engine kosong, better take from people who are converting, and should be fairly new. you can even take a fully injection engine and convert too if they are from those new batch of wiras. price? sometimes they let go cheap mah untung lor.

overall, 1K is really on the limit already. you should fork out at least RM500 for some hidden cost too.

My 2 Cents.

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
fstrader said:
wahh allo satria95..my one cant even beat a kancil 850 la nia, that kancil can tapao me then go eat fei chu yuk lar...mauhahahahahahha :D
uncle Fred, where got Kancil u cannot tapau u smoke kancil kau kau got lar......... :eek:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey just wanna hear ppl comments on how to mount the changer below the seat coz currently mine is hanging below the seat and it keeps falling on the floor ..... stupid feller ..... dunnno how to put .... go put like dis
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience