Wira Special edition Auto!!!~~ NEed help~~

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
i havent tried my topspeed yet...

gone only max 165 km/h because engine is damn loud lol...
erm.. gb cooler? where is it located? lol

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
cheack ur plug cable cause wira SE always got this kind of problem with plug cable and make sure u ask better mechanic to adjust the down shift GB cable..if adjustment correct the GB work fine if ask EON ADJUST SURE THEY WILL GIVE U A SHIT RESULT....
sure A GB have ATF cooler built in the rediator it self....

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i got all cleaned... n proton edar adjust it..... so i really dunno wat de shit happen la... how to check spark plug cable??? can i check my self??

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
yyap2, ur the same dude from the WiSE Auto Club forum right? Heh. Take your car to the Sungei Besi service center and get them to use the diagnostic machine (forgot the name) to retune your car la. Clean the valve (all the valves!) clean your TB, adjust the gear ratios and your car will be the same as mine! :D

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
how much is all de thing cost... TB no need clean.. i cleaned liao.. sure expensive lo.. how much is every thing??

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Uh.. all minimum cost. Pay for workmanship only, RM30 to RM80 depending on what is done. In fact most of my tuning was done free because under warranty.

Spark plug and cable change not expensive, basic spark plugs cost from RM18 to RM80.. cables oso from RM10 to RM100 oso got. Depends on you la.

Are you going to the WiSE DIY in Aug? Come la. Register in the WiSE forum and join. I show u my car and we'll have a look at yours. :)

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i'm WOC liao.. can't join WIse... bye i seldom check de forum liao... by de way.. previous wat happen to ur car??? how izzit??? lik wat problem??? if can hope u can bring me de place n help me settle wit de guy.. mine also under warranty but 3 time go claim still lik tat

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
bro giv me ur hp number.. i call u la.. talk on phone more clear n understand more... hope to get my car done back fast...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My WiSE was originally very sluggish.. like no power. So complained once, they adjust adjust all kinds of things and changed the engine bushes because they had worn out (NEW CAR!!!) and my steering bush too. Still sluggish so they asked me to take the car to a center that has the PDT thingy diagnostic machine. Either Sungei Besi or Glenmarie. Then they took 1 day to tune (I think long queue la) and test drive for a week. Fuel consumption was high! Take back to Sungei Besi to retune and re-adjust the gear ratios because I complained it was dragging too high before changing gears. I didn't care about the top speed, just keep my petrol consumption low and give it a little more oomph on low revs. After 4 trips there and lots of complaints I managed to fix everything.

Then it got sluggish again. But this was because my TB was dirty as hell. So cleaned it and now my car is not exactly fabulous, but it does better than some cars lor. But with the new fuel increase, I think my expenditure gonna go up again. For sure.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
eh... sungai besi or jln sungei besi//.... i dunno which one.. my fren say tat one in kl... but i jus know sungai besi not in kl one la..

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
yyap2 said:
i'm WOC liao.. can't join WIse... bye i seldom check de forum liao... by de way.. previous wat happen to ur car??? how izzit??? lik wat problem??? if can hope u can bring me de place n help me settle wit de guy.. mine also under warranty but 3 time go claim still lik tat
yo,...can join lah.
we r not underworld triads lah...hahahhaa...
join for the love of cars n to make friends :)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Eh.. Yap.. u called me again last night ka? Eh sorry man, I didn't hear the phone ring. I think my phone cacat liao. What's up?

WOC and WiSE are kawans la.. just join only la :D

eh ijnek, I wanna copy your siggie. :D

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
eh guys!!! i check my car in eon at sungai besi... my cousin know them geh... service i got discount..... they say my car jerk n no power comfirm gearbox mechanical problem.. cos they use de machine check no error on de gearbox sensor... they all r dealer so can't claim de GB for me cos they say de proton factory dun trust them.. scare been cheat.... so i have to claim it myself to de proton factory.... n now i dunno de proton factory will really fix my GB or jus simply fix n send back to me lik last time....

i damn angry liao... i though of goin there n jus scold them kau kau n find their manager.... fuk la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can u please share info with me..

Is it ok if i want to change just the Spring without changing the absober.

I thought i want to change my standard spring to the Eibach Pro-Kit but still using the original absober.

what is your advise?

thank you!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience