Wira Caster Problem

Khafiez84

Oct 7, 2011
Selangor
have been searching around the net about caster prob..but cannot get de correct answer..my wira caster is out due of accident..is it fixable or not?if fixable how to do it..coz i've been 2 1 tyre shop in bukit kemuning n they asked around 350 to fix my caster problem..is it cheap or not..hope to get the answer ASAP..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
have been searching around the net about caster prob..but cannot get de correct answer..my wira caster is out due of accident..is it fixable or not?if fixable how to do it..coz i've been 2 1 tyre shop in bukit kemuning n they asked around 350 to fix my caster problem..is it cheap or not..hope to get the answer ASAP..
Seek SC advice. Not sure if tyre shop can repair caster angle?

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
How do u know that u have caster problem??
Have u measure both driver and passenger side?

no pic?

With rm350 quotation price, any idea what parts they will change or things that they want to do?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4g9b-bTvIUA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Satria Neo owners rejoice! Please enjoy this video of our Pro Neo Concept, packed with our range of Works Engineering products developed specifically for the Satria Neo. Let us introduce you to the range of performance products we have in stock. Turn the tired Neo into a real pocket rocket!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience