Wira Aero Titaned !!!

gasing

Sep 17, 2004
Yo !!!! :D

Titaned my car on 19th Oct with the height adjustable kit (hi-lo). It seriously redefine my car handling. The handling now is like TOTAL diferrent. Superb !!!! :rolleyes: So far have done 750Km on it, have to wait till everything inside the shocks settle around 1000Km

Previously i have lowered my car with the common solution, lowered spring that matches with APM R-tech... Monroe Reflex... etc... etc... for improving the handling and stability. I beleive that there's many people still running around with this solution. But after changing to TITAN nothing match Titan comfort and cornering ability as the improvement is VERY VERY significant la!!!!!! :o

Now i regret that why i'm so stupid for not commiting to TITAN very much earlier la.... :angry:

It's really hard to explain the WONDERS that happen to my stupid Wira... So pls try it out.... Sure that you will fall in love with it. <_<

This is just a form of sharing for all the others that haven't decide or don't beleive what Titan can provide. :D

gasing

Sep 17, 2004
Yo Ninja fella...

hey.. now i'm aiming for pillowball liao la. How long can it last?? As like what i told u that i use my car excessively.... sales man mah... How ah..?? :D

By the way where is my picture ah.... ?? <_<

gasing

Sep 17, 2004
Ha Ha !!! :lol:

Just fitted PillowBall Mount on 24th Nov...... Superb !!!!! :D

It really work like what .... speedking said:

Attacking corner at slow speed = er..no different wan?
Attacking corner at fast speed = Woo...feels like ur car is begging you to go faster ...in short, less understeer...
You wont feel much different when u are "going in" to the corner...u can only feel it "in the middle" and "going out"....especially those long and sharp corners...
After finish testing the car...my heart beat still at normal rate..OK...tomorrow can go faster

Also have the front shocks harden as well.

Very impressive handling... B)

Hope this is informative to everyone. Seriously worth every single cent spend. :)

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Another satisfy customer. Welcome ! :lol:

MRV

Jun 26, 2004
gasing, im using wira too,

may i know how much did it cust u to fit your wira
with titan's bro? ;)

MRV

Jun 26, 2004
gasing, im using wira too,

may i know how much did it cust u to fit your wira
with titan's bro? ;)

gasing

Sep 17, 2004
Yo MRV...

The suspension was RM 2800 like what ninja said. The Pillowball Mount cost u better ask ninja as well. :P

It's time to change to Titan, 100% solution for what you want since its customise to your very own need. B)

mattbok

Oct 11, 2004
Ninja, I'm presently using Monro Reflex for all 4 with stock spring on my Wira 1.5 last year. I've also installed rear arb recently. While I am satisfied with the handling especially in attacking corner, but the comfort level is low on uneven roads.

I'm considering the Comfort type, partly due to the fact that I would settle for comfort than handling and also partly due to budget concern.... kekekeke. My concern, will the handling remain the same with my present Monroe's or better?

If I were to install them before transplanting MIVEC into my car next year, will the suspension be compatible with the upgrade then? This is raised as usually, the suspensions for 1.6 & above are different compared to 1.5

Do I have to make appointment for the installation?

Thank you. ;)

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by mattbok@Dec 10 2004, 09:50
Ninja, I'm presently using Monro Reflex for all 4 with stock spring on my Wira 1.5 last year. I've also installed rear arb recently. While I am satisfied with the handling especially in attacking corner, but the comfort level is low on uneven roads.

I'm considering the Comfort type, partly due to the fact that I would settle for comfort than handling and also partly due to budget concern.... kekekeke. My concern, will the handling remain the same with my present Monroe's or better?

If I were to install them before transplanting MIVEC into my car next year, will the suspension be compatible with the upgrade then? This is raised as usually, the suspensions for 1.6 & above are different compared to 1.5

Do I have to make appointment for the installation?

Thank you. ;)
hi Matt

wow
Well.. this is abit interesting

if you want better comfort with control, YES you can use back your stock springs and our dampers :)
it'll be the cheapest alternative :)

but if you plan on converting, to anything bigger, heavier, faster than what you have now, PLEASE go only for coilovers.
your stock setup WILL not cope.

but if you're staying stock engined all your life, no problems then :)

it'll make all the difference in the world.

yes pls PM or Call me for an appointment

mattbok

Oct 11, 2004
Ninja, thanks for the fast reply :)

from your explanation, i believe i should go for coilovers even now since i've decided to transplant the engine in the future. Am I correct?

Can I know how much would it be in this case?

Thank you.

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by mattbok@Dec 10 2004, 11:34
Ninja, thanks for the fast reply :)

from your explanation, i believe i should go for coilovers even now since i've decided to transplant the engine in the future. Am I correct?

Can I know how much would it be in this case?

Thank you.
yes that's best IF you're gonna convert la

it's still RM2800 :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone explain? y?

as i noe its due to :
1) oil pump (faulty)
2) insufficienet engine oil

wat other causes??? anyone noes?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience