i like to modify it...
but dowan change engine..
can u help me to modify..
plz tel me detail..including price..
tq:driver::driver:

hafiz4g91

Feb 13, 2009
hi aztas,
i'm hafiz from jb. i've some idea if u don't want to convert engine.
why don't u try to change u'r cam to high cam ( cost u around rm1000 ), port and polish head ( around rm1200 ), change u'r stroker kit to 1.6 ( around rm2000 ), extractor ( around rm500 ) and more. i've experience on this b4 convert to 4g91:proud:

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
Bump:
hai sifuz,
i m new to car racing world..
recently i bought wira 1.5(m) se..
i like to modify it...
bro, dont waste ur money la,u only gain a little hp but spend a lot of money to mod ur 4g15...change to 4g91,4g92,mivec or 4g93...then u can start mod from this engine, there is a lot of potential on it compared to ur 4g15...4g91 hafkat hardly to find manual nowdays,just buy engine lantai,wiring and ecu,use or gbox back...It will cost u about rm2500-rm3000...Or can try 4g93 hafkat that cost u rm5k maybe,i'm not so sure...if really want more power,go for mivec engine but price now are really high,about rm9k++

its just my opinion, think it twice dude~:biggrin:

Last edited:

aztas_mon

Jan 30, 2009
if you really want to play car,dont waste ur money to mod 4g15...u onli gain a little hp but spend a lot of money...better to change ur engine to 4g92,Mivec, or 4g93...i've mod 4g15 previously,but it dont satisfied me...so,you better think it twice dude~

its just my opinion~:driver:

Bump:

bro, dont waste ur money la,u only gain a little hp but spend a lot of money to mod ur 4g15...change to 4g91,4g92,mivec or 4g93...then u can start mod from this engine, there is a lot of potential on it compared to ur 4g15...4g91 hafkat hardly to find manual nowdays,just buy engine lantai,wiring and ecu,use or gbox back...It will cost u about rm2500-rm3000...Or can try 4g93 hafkat that cost u rm5k maybe,i'm not so sure...if really want more power,go for mivec engine but price now are really high,about rm9k++

its just my opinion, think it twice dude~:biggrin:
wira 1.5 can go for 1.8 or more like 2.0cc?
jpa will approve?

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
sure can bro, u can go until 1.8 max...
and one thing bro, not jpa (u want to apply job ker???)
its JPJ bro...

Bump: sure can bro, u can go until 1.8 max...
and one thing bro, not jpa (u want to apply job ker???)
its JPJ bro...

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
if oni wan a bit more power....
then do those normal thing lo...
air filter, exhaust, fuel regulator....

if wanna do hardcore....
play waja internals+lighten+balanced....highcams (saw someone selling pipercams in marketplace around 500+- if not mistaken).....port n polish....piggyback (IF its compatible wif ur stock siemen's ecu)....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Once you play NA style , then you will gain a little HP..After that , you will feel bored about it..Some sort of like not enough power..So , you decide to change engine since 4G15 could not reach your power satisfication..therefore , its better for you to use the shortcut directly by changing the engine..If not , you would have to follow the path , step by step and remember..your $$ have been invest in your 4G15..

Ask yourself - What is your budget ? How much power do you need and for what purpose ? Would the wira 4G15 be able to cater for your future needs or should you be looking for another engine ?

Just my opinion ya

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
hai sifuz,
i like to modify it...
- 1.6 stroker kit (approx rm1.5k)
- highcams + adj campulley + tuning (approx rm1.5k)
- port n polish valves (approx 1k)
- 421 extractor, 1.8" piping, decat, straight flow muffler (approx rm1k)
- open pod air filter with proper heatshield and cold air intake setting (approx rm500)
- 1.6 throttle body (approx rm400)
- adj fuel pressure regulator (approx rm400)
- piggyback ecu (approx rm1.5k)

modding current engine is not a bad choice afterall... try take the route less taken... transplanting a more powerful engine of coz yield more horsepower in short period... but if u wanna learn more about car modifications, start with ur current engine... there is no satisfaction greater than improving ur current engine till its potential limit....

what so proud tapau a mivec with gsr engine when u can play with a mivec with ur puny 4g15 engine??...

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
huhuhu...see how much you need to mod ur current engine,almost 7k~!!! that if you can tapau mivec or gsr,if not???:rofl: with that amount,u can change to 4g93 and get extra money to mod also...:biggrin:

Bump:
Once you play NA style , then you will gain a little HP..After that , you will feel bored about it..Some sort of like not enough power..So , you decide to change engine since 4G15 could not reach your power satisfication..therefore , its better for you to use the shortcut directly by changing the engine..If not , you would have to follow the path , step by step and remember..your $$ have been invest in your 4G15..

Ask yourself - What is your budget ? How much power do you need and for what purpose ? Would the wira 4G15 be able to cater for your future needs or should you be looking for another engine ?

Just my opinion ya
agree with u dude~ i've experienced it before,i start with mod 4g15 but lastly i realised that it cant gave what i want...then transplant the engine already satisfied me a lot... just want to share my experienced coz dont want anyone else who want to play car waste their m0ney from beginning...cheers!!!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
see, there is 2 types of car freaks....
- those who loves driving fast
- those who loves making their ride fast

the satisfaction level is different...

JackWaiKit

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
www.friendster.com
It;s hard to believe...
7k of 4G15 can beat 4G92 Mivec!?!?!:confused:
I guess no...

7k of budget on 4G15...
A bit worthless lah my frenz!!!

Don't forget u r siemens version...
min. requirement need to change ur ecu & throttle body 1st ler!!!
If not eat sarang burung also can cure ur speed sick!!!
haha!!!

Bump:
huhuhu...see how much you need to mod ur current engine,almost 7k~!!! that if you can tapau mivec or gsr,if not???:rofl: with that amount,u can change to 4g93 and get extra money to mod also...:biggrin:

Bump:

agree with u dude~ i've experienced it before,i start with mod 4g15 but lastly i realised that it cant gave what i want...then transplant the engine already satisfied me a lot... just want to share my experienced coz dont want anyone else who want to play car waste their m0ney from beginning...cheers!!!
Yaya!!!
Performance are deep to be define!!!

I can tell u my frenz history...
1.3(Satria) vs 1.5(wira SE); both siemens...with adj cam-pulley...& minor mod(piping, air filter,...)
1.5 got smoked...Lose by 1.3...Y
This is so called...proton!!!:sleep:

Last edited:

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
hai sifuz,
i like to modify it...
Hi bro, if you are into car racing, that 4g15 won't satisfy you. From experience, people modify bit by bit, totalling up, it's a huge amount where you can notice it in the beginning. No matter how much your budget is, go for a transplant according to your capability at this moment.
Good luck bro!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
It;s hard to believe...
7k of 4G15 can beat 4G92 Mivec!?!?!:confused:
I guess no...

7k of budget on 4G15...
A bit worthless lah my frenz!!!

Don't forget u r siemens version...
min. requirement need to change ur ecu & throttle body 1st ler!!!
If not eat sarang burung also can cure ur speed sick!!!
haha!!!

Bump:
Yaya!!!
Performance are deep to be define!!!

I can tell u my frenz history...
1.3(Satria) vs 1.5(wira SE); both siemens...with adj cam-pulley...& minor mod(piping, air filter,...)
1.5 got smoked...Lose by 1.3...Y
This is so called...proton!!!:sleep:
i din say can win mivec also... can play wif stock standard mivec lar... plus, rm7k cant get u a mivec....

rm7 is jz rough estimation... worth it or not depends on TS... if he plans to sell the car later, why invest rm10k above to transplant engine??...

JackWaiKit

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
www.friendster.com
Ya i do agree so...
Most of my frenz...mod w/o limit...but when still couldn't get satisfaction,
will also sell their cars lastly!!!

If 7K can mod. 4G93 engine lantai?
I guess more or less there is it!!!

Believe me...
4G93 much more better than 4G15...in terms of stock or minor or major mod.

Just plug & play...no matter 93 from GTI, putra or mits.!!!

But roadtax a bit gao!!!
RM297 i just renew it!!!

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Before you start investing money, please make your decision wisely...
if you love your 1.5 and just wanna make it a little bit different then you can go for it.
if you actually lust for speed then please control your desire and mod it one shot... mod a bit by a bit cost too much time and money, seriously i didn't enjoy the progress as well, when i thought about the time and money spent... So wats your decision now?? : )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new, sporty Cayenne in town people. and it's called the Platinum Edition. It was conceived to commemorate the Cayenne's immense success over the years. Good news is its here now and for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience