Wira 1.5 Modification

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Originally posted by Kusa+Feb 12 2005, 14:20 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kusa @ Feb 12 2005, 14:20 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by drexchan@Feb 12 2005, 11:53
<!--QuoteBegin-JasperSSP
@Feb 12 2005, 01:57
putra extractor where can fit 4G15? I think the best is PowerZone. It's the best power to price ratio mod ever for me. It's rm410. Hotbits should be quite ok I guess. But heard the crome won't last and dun thermal wrap it. It has one advantage PowerZone doesn't though, it is mandrel bended.

Hmmm.... FYI, the stock Wira SE 4-2-1 extractor is mandrel-bent too. I have one on my car, considerably cheap.

The biggest difference between the PZ extractor and the SE extractor is that - you need to remove the catalytic convertor if you wish to install the PZ. And there's where the most power gain one can experience. Use the SE extractor if you can get one and replace the cat con with a bullet. You should get roughly the same power gain.
drex,

You sure the SE extractor can be used for power gain on a 4G15? i'm about to take your word for it and book one from my friend! [/b][/quote]
you can give it a try. Think about it, you get it at around RM120. Bullet to replace the cat con RM100 (not so sure), installation maybe around RM60. It's already RM280..

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Originally posted by Joeker@Feb 12 2005, 16:24
If I'm not mistaken, Powerzone's exhaust headers are flow bench lenght tuned and much work has been done to develop it for optimum exhaust gas flow scavenging.

All Wira/Satrias have 4-2-1 headers (in the case of cast iron headers from older Wira/Satria models, its actually 4-1-2-1, hence increasing the exhaust back pressure).
the cast iron header is actually 4-1-2-1?? sure?

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
Thanks dudes for ur advises, now i know that a putra extractor will not fit my car.So got to look for an after market product......gosh! & that's expensive! :unsure:
If i were to order ori extractor from Proton which the SE uses, probably i will be quoted 5 times more expensive then the after market products. Does anybdy know what would the price be ?
And dudes.........anybody know where can i get rear disk brake for my Wira 1.5, preferably without the arm & the price range please.
Thanks dudes :P

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Originally posted by ravis@Feb 13 2005, 11:48
Thanks dudes for ur advises, now i know that a putra extractor will not fit my car.So got to look for an after market product......gosh! & that's expensive! :unsure:
If i were to order ori extractor from Proton which the SE uses, probably i will be quoted 5 times more expensive then the after market products. Does anybdy know what would the price be ?
And dudes.........anybody know where can i get rear disk brake for my Wira 1.5, preferably without the arm & the price range please.
Ravis.... try Mydin Seremban .... hehehhe :P :P :D

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Originally posted by ravis@Feb 13 2005, 11:48
the answer is ZTH forum.. go to buy and sell section..

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
2 pac, i tried at Mydin.............he has it but it was stolen item from ur car....ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
ravis...

hey...u r in zth...so u can hunt 2nd stuff easily....o can get thteh86 hot bits xtractor also...good stuff....a PZ xtractor will giv u more low end rpm powerband tho....

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
nope, i'm not, there're other companies that sells hotbits' stuffs too...at the same price 340 standard. But some companies tend to earn less so they sell at a lesser price.

If u guys have anything to ask, don't hesitate, just call me k? don't sms me. ;)

gspot

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
PJ
Ah Teh,
Didn't know u r into hotbits stuff.. anyway another alternative will be the Autobags extractors. Very consistent diameters and the bends are very well done. ;)

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
Yoh drexchan, what brand was ur extractor lah ? Is it reliable ? Dudes, any rear disk brake available for my car ?