Wira 1.5 auto tran to manual

P.Ryanwulf

Aug 7, 2009
Subang
hi peeps, im new here =D, i wanna ask how much would it cost if i change the trans from auto to manual as said in the title? and is there any side effects? thanks!

P.Ryanwulf

Aug 7, 2009
Subang
helooooo....no1 here knows?? or wat..., wuld appreciate if sum1 tell me sumthing =]

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
wira 1.5 auto to manual, between rm1500 to rm2000, but u have to trade in yr auto tranny...

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
my sis wira 1.5 manual wants to exchange to auto.....interested to swap?

but gearbox must be in good condition coz my wira yr 2002.....all stock standard

P.Ryanwulf

Aug 7, 2009
Subang
oh i see, thanks fr the info, ill pm u to let u know la,anyways my auto gearbox is all good, reconditioned 1. i just dont like auto haha, cant get the best outta it . =>

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
from auto to manual is easy, just get manual gearbox, manual flywheel, clutch set, gear lever, clutch pedal, clutch cable if using gearbox with cable assist or clutch pump with its hose if using gearbox with clutch pump assist..
If manual swap to auto is not easy... the difficult is if that auto gearbox running with its own auto ecu, then its should swap with its wiring include its engine wiring.... if that auto gearbox run without its own ecu, then its should be no problem, also remember to replace the meter on your dashboard that have gear indicator.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

from auto to manual is easy, just get manual gearbox, manual flywheel, clutch set, gear lever, clutch pedal, clutch cable if using gearbox with cable assist or clutch pump with its hose if using gearbox with clutch pump assist..
If manual swap to auto is not easy... the difficult is if that auto gearbox running with its own auto ecu, then its should swap with its wiring include its engine wiring.... if that auto gearbox run without its own ecu, then its should be no problem, also remember to replace the meter on your dashboard that have gear indicator.

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
my sis wira 1.5 manual wants to exchange to auto.....interested to swap?

but gearbox must be in good condition coz my wira yr 2002.....all stock standard
urs is cluth pump or cable?heard from some sifu tat al wira after year 2000 using pump. i'm oso interested in swappin my g/b 2 manual.interested?

nail917

Jun 15, 2010
penang
hi there i am finding for a wira manual gerbox mine is wira 2002 model auto gearbox...very good condition service all the time...and the reason i want 2 change 2 manual is because going 2 convert engine soon...so plz get back 2 me thx...can swap anytime...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifu,

After I install the central locking, my door lamp function when door open. Door lamp cannot function when i switch on... central lock is ok... Do my wiring got problem? because 4 wire i only use and 1 white wire no use...

please help me.. dear sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience