wipers: refills or whole blade?

richardtan

Known Member

richardtan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
dear Experts,:wavey:

Is it better to replace with whole blade or just refill with a rubber wiper blade?
My stock wiper (ya, never changed before) need to be changed on my toyota vios 2006.

Any recommendations in terms of cost and easy of replacement?

Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day.

Regards
Richard Tan:wavey:

Known Member

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
bro, better change whole wiper, if u want to refill, refill with Piaa silicon wiper blade, but not sure weather its can use with other wiper frame or still need to use Piaa wiper frame...

If change whole wiper u can choose many brand of silicon wiper, im just using original Bosch Aero (not Bocsh wiper) wiper, using around 5 month already, so far no problem but its not silicon... Piaa wiper also quite good...