window screen with water stain

Broadica

Jul 14, 2004
i'm driving an iswara...

my car's window screen on the 4 door all suffer from water stain. everytime it rain.. the 4 window is very blur.

during the day.. looking at the window , can see alot of water mark or water stain on it. look like the mark has been etch into the glass.

i use rain x and try to polish it.. same.. still there... the windows surface is not smooth when touch with finger. u can tell the different compare wif touching the window from inside.

anyone.. help.. any ideal of how to clean or polish it back to better condition?
what to do ler? hai

hope somebody can help.. thx

Broadica

Jul 14, 2004
yeah.. i did try those blue color spray for window cleaning one..

does not work at all.. the stain is still there ... very rough surface.. can feel it when touching it. it only happen on my door window. front and back winscreen is ok.

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
maybe can try using those sort call magic clay. Sold at eneos. RM50++. U can use that to clean ur car body too.....it will remove those residue....

Broadica

Jul 14, 2004
hmn...

magic clay? never heard b4.. anyway... can it really work? u try b4? coz it is not cheap.. RM50++ ler

anyway, where is Eneos

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
well, if u dun want to buy, then go to those car wash centre with banner. Written what japan sensha polish...RM18.

Honestly speaking, im not sure this can work or not. I means the magic clay.

Eneos? at 1 utama shopping centre got one. Another one at Kepong jaya jusco.
Hope these help :lol:

Broadica

Jul 14, 2004
alrite .. thx man

Eneous is in the 1 utama complex? new wing?

where nearby cheras hav this Japan Sensha Polish? hahah what isit ?

well.. sorry for asking so much.

coz i'm from pg.. staying in KL for few month.. so i dunno where about for all this place u guys dicuss here :)

again.. thx

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
:lol: 1 utama old wing, used to be IKEA showroom.

Well, cheras ah....not sure, but i know pandan lah...haha...where u stay? i dun mind to bring u there lah... :lol:

Asking too much?? no ah.....help me to fill up the time mah...haaha :P

Broadica

Jul 14, 2004
me stay in Taman Lensen.. inside Taman Connaught ler..

hmn.. pandan indah ah? dunno how to go...

anyway, can ask around.. hahaha

so, what is this Japan Sensha Polish ? never heard b4. polish also got name.. ;)

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
:lol: haha.....is a new type of polish lah....they use this magic clay to rub off all the residue, after washing ur car lah.....haha

then they use those wax to wax ur car loh.....

pretty fast waxing way..........

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
If u cant find.....just find a time we meet up at the pandan jaya 9 or pandan indah ah??) the mosque there....alot of ppl play kite there one ah...then i bring u to the shop loh.....

Broadica

Jul 14, 2004
Originally posted by evan2000@Jul 21 2004, 01:47 PM
:lol: haha.....is a new type of polish lah....they use this magic clay to rub off all the residue, after washing ur car lah.....haha

then they use those wax to wax ur car loh.....

pretty fast waxing way..........
hmn..do they do this polish on my car window screen ?

now i wan to clear the windows stain ler.

anyway, can tell me roughly where isit so that i can try to go look for it.. pandan indah is big ler. hmn maybe some landmark or guide .. i know from leisure mall go round about turn 3 oclock to pandan indah.. hahah

will ask my aunt for instruction

but need u tell me where is this Japan Sensha Polish first :)

thx thx

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
:lol: sorry i also blur blur here....but i think this can help u....
let say u at the cahaya LRT station. Then go to the appartment? or flat? very high one. near there....looking for a car wash, speedy ah...if not mistaken...
just let them wash ur car....and request them to use the clay to clean ur window loh...ehehe

Broadica

Jul 14, 2004
ha... yesterday i went to S-Cool tint shop in Tmn Connaught to enquiry bout tinting.

and ask they about my screen. the fella reconmend me this KIMO 007 GSR Screen Stain Remover. test it out and wipe wif a cloth. it work wonder. bought it imediately for RM19.90.

well.. it work.. polish my screen with it yesterday and today. abit tiring .. hand pain coz do need so pressure to polish all those tough stain.

now all screen is really clean :)

but my windscreen has a small crack and wiper streak and some small stone scratch. not smooth.. any one know where to get the screen fix and price?

too bad i dun hav winscreen insurance else claim it.

anyway, is this S-Cool Tinting good?

thx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

basically im driving a 1981 toyota corona(TT-132).. i have been told tht cars tht were produced before 1985 are non-galvanized metal.. so the metal will degrade dractically over time and become soft... is this true? and will it be worth it to maintain and mod my car? i've spent about 10k so far restoring it cuz it was a mess when i got it.. i want an engine transplant but im not sure wht to get.. AE101 and AE111 is front wheel drive.. mine is a rear wheel drive... and my surrent 3T engine is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience