Will Izso buy a good car???

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Out of nowhere a diesel pickup smokes them all with a ferocious sounding intake and exhaust.
Both X and manual tezza driber stop by the roadside discussing which diesel pickup they should buy to replace their just-being-tapaued vehicle..
Naah I don't play with pickups coz they can't keep up in the corners.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Just saw a Mark X GS yesterday
Omg pure sex. Makes a Lexus look boring. Whoever says it’s a Camry must be stupid.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I haven't come across any Mark X within budget and that doesn't need any fixing up. There was one 28k one that needed electronics work (window, seat and boot) but otherwise it was ok overall. Seats needed reupholstering too.

I maxed out the number of votes. Gonna remove the Altezza manual that I can't afford soon but need to find a car to replace it with

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Myself also done...updating my vote.

As we grow older, we need bigger engine with autobox.

actually me...thinking of downgrading the engine instead.... and more gears on manual...(5mt to 6mt) :biggrin: :driver:

dont mind driving autobox or cvt...but need to see the whole car/powertrain/drivetrain combination first.... :biggrin:

Reactions: gunnerzz

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
so theres a manual Z edition tezza for a decent price? condition?
its probably more fun but it isnt gona be as family friendly as the mark x.... so down to your priorities

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
so theres a manual Z edition tezza for a decent price? condition?
its probably more fun but it isnt gona be as family friendly as the mark x.... so down to your priorities
Yalor, stuck between family or daily. Suit this, don't suit that. For me family make it wife's car, daily my own car......lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
BMW 525i E39 2.5L M54 inline six engine baby. Big enough for the family. Handles very well. Looks legendary. Or just buy a fucking Toyota.

Those voting for syphilis is fucking with him hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lately there has been reports on strange series of accidents with the ultimate Audi R8. It was not in Russia but in some other West European country, the newest and limited edition R8 was burned down in matter of seconds, Its light metal body melted down and nobody could explain the strange phenomenon. One Audi R8 less. But the reasons are not so mysterious as in Europe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience