Wide Open -Feature: FD3S RX-7.

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Jan 22 2005, 02:01
dude....

keep that blue fat assed chick k?
hehehe...maybe I'll get another fat ass chick like urs after I moved out to the new house ;) .... damn...just heard a car outside just now that woke me up...freaking 3am now and can't go back to sleep :(... damn paranoid now days.... hmmm... maybe need some therapy :(

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
just saw one blue rx7 which looks exactly like mugz car. for a moment i thought i saw the same car but then this guys car doesn't ahve a ZTH sticker in front and also his back has a mazdaspeed sticker. beautiful car, cruising at kesas highway just now. platenumber is 389.

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by prodigy@Jan 23 2005, 21:39
just saw one blue rx7 which looks exactly like mugz car. for a moment i thought i saw the same car but then this guys car doesn't ahve a ZTH sticker in front and also his back has a mazdaspeed sticker. beautiful car, cruising at kesas highway just now. platenumber is 389.
I think I know which car uyou are talking bout... its one of our rotary members also...colour and wings almost similar to mine, but not wide body. Can view this rx7 and many more in the rx7 gathering pictures :)

FD3S

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
Originally posted by Muz+Jan 22 2005, 00:13 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Muz @ Jan 22 2005, 00:13 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-boonyloh@Jan 21 2005, 22:14
Eh Muz.....  missed seeing your Car after i left KL that time to buy...  :D  anyways, i've always thought it looked good!!! is this the photo shoot u were suppose to take that day when we were meeting up?

About the broke in  :angry: i'm sorry :( , we share your pain man

once again congrats on the photo shoot ur ride is WICKED!
The photoshoot taken on that day was for a car magazine...this shots was taken after that....

Anyway thx for all the wonderful feedback and support from all of u...however after the incident I am giving serious consideration of letting go of the car(again) and I have received a good offer from a friend...its a very hard decision to make and too many things to take into consideration :( [/b][/quote]
"received a good offer from a friend" you bought a new car?? FD again??? or your friend bought the FD from you??? Yeah...it's a hard time for u to let go a GORGEOUS car like this...think twice..hehehe... :lol:

sputnik

Dec 24, 2004
nice mod...what a great car...

sad to heard bout ur car ..
u park in front of ur house aaa....

chedat

Known Member
Oct 7, 2004
Key ELL
nedzz.blogspot.com
yeah dude...i'm so called a rotary lover...
more to boxer lover...but after i've seen ur car...
i fell in love with the 7 man....
dun let go ur car dude....
really nice looking car man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;) :rolleyes: :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all Detailen Fans,

I was given the opportunity to restore an oxidized headlamps of a Civic. It was a whacko day as I had to rush back from Melaka for this restoration only to discover later that the owner was in Melaka as well. Not to mention the temperature today is like..... hell on earth.

Without further delay, i present to you......

Today's patient

Previously wet sanded by the owner using 2000 grit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience