Why the radio and the clock doesnt working

18quattro48

Apr 28, 2016
Ipoh Peraj
I need help ! Why the radio and the clock doesnt working?? But the fuse at the back of the radio is okay,and the fuse in the dashboard is okay,i dont know why

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Test with those test pen light to see if there is power supply. Just kena 2 weeks back. Send car to service then when go collect found the radio not working. Check the fuse looks okay, no break. Then told me mechanic, he brought the test pen with light and tested the fuses one by one and that fuse that looks ok did not light up. So we change it and the radio working again.....:driver:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Telling you that it is time to change a new one... lol...
Sometime fuse break or burned unable to see by our own eyes..
Use test pen like our sifu vr2turbo mentioned just now..

Good luck

18quattro48

Apr 28, 2016
Ipoh Peraj
The fuse still okay,if the radio need to change why the clock also cannot on? Its the same wire power but still it different device from the radio,the power still have i have done checking the fuse is okay

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The fuse still okay,if the radio need to change why the clock also cannot on? Its the same wire power but still it different device from the radio,the power still have i have done checking the fuse is okay

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
Power at fuse but power reach your set or not?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan has finally launched the V36 Skyline Coupe 370GT to the Japanese market with 333ps under the hood, making it the most powerful V6 in its class.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

The V36 Skyline Coupe is powered by VQ37VHR ,also includes Nissan’s new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience