Why Subaru forums isn't active?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Ah! your Subaru not parked at my house meh? You use on weekends one...:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Danz M3 is daily driven, Subaru for weekends.....:smokin:
Shshhh......remember to start it daily for me ya...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

All these new models are way out of Danz budget I think. :biggrin:

My friend's father used to own a Legacy turbo. First generation, BC2 I think.. Original EJ18 swap to EJ20TT.

I used to frequently drive the Impreza version 8 WRX turbo when I was working at Subaru MI couple of years back but I didn't like it, the car jerks everytime I change gear at high RPM. never driven the STi version thought.

id rather buy the evo 7 (still my dream car) over the V7/V8 Sti version as the whole gearbox needed to be brought down just to install the clutch plate. imagine the workmanship charges. :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya the remote control Subaru lol! Scale 1:18

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I used to frequently drive the Impreza version 8 WRX turbo when I was working at Subaru MI couple of years back but I didn't like it, the car jerks everytime I change gear at high RPM. never driven the STi version thought.

id rather buy the evo 7 (still my dream car) over the V7/V8 Sti version as the whole gearbox needed to be brought down just to install the clutch plate. imagine the workmanship charges. :thefinger:
S206 yummy. I only love the Lan Evo a.k.a Evo IV version. The rest I no like. Only Evo 3 and Evo 4.
Too bad proton use Evo 3 design. If not the value of it will be better. Ppl wont say is a convert from wira.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

for sure la remove gearbox to replace clutch....just that evo is a bit easier bcoz gearbox on the side...subaru gearbox like lorry wan....must remove from below....(unless pulling the engine out from above in one go) :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
K la I poison slightly cheaper. S204. :biggrin:
See the specs already kena poison kaw kaw...:love:

Subaru Impreza 2.0 (M) S204 STI Turbo Recardo Seat - Cars for sale in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur

Buy a Putra and convert hehe!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/features/590-blended.html

Get a Supra, settle. But also not many on sale.
My DREAM car with the dream colour. I really like Version 9. Hopefully one day when the price drops, I can get one. Now is like 110 to 130k for 2nd hand I think...

TheDuckster

Known Member
Jun 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
yep...just registered in SCM... SF5 only :listen: but i can't join the "Subaru Club Malaysia" FB group...why ah? :confused: i need rear wheel bearing replacement kit...if u know place to buy it?

why uuuuuuuuu bring thissss......b4 blitzen, bp5 wagon spec C and 22B was my dream list :nurse:
Wagon size too big to have fun with it. That thing not sports wagon dy, it's a TANK. :rofl:
We oways have that small car if others too expensive.
introducing...Subaru R1 STi.
660cc Supercharged, max hp of 64, and still 4WD

Ya the remote control Subaru lol! Scale 1:18

S206 yummy. I only love the Lan Evo a.k.a Evo IV version. The rest I no like. Only Evo 3 and Evo 4.
Too bad proton use Evo 3 design. If not the value of it will be better. Ppl wont say is a convert from wira.
Evo V was on sale on mudah.my. RM60k+, would have got it with loan if RM50k and below :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Is it a problem with the WRX version 8 that you drove? By the way, how much better it fares compared with your own 6A12TT...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My DREAM car with the dream colour. I really like Version 9. Hopefully one day when the price drops, I can get one. Now is like 110 to 130k for 2nd hand I think...
This one RM100K+ I think but S204 version. I think this one worth getting. At least limited edition with better performance. The torque damn...

Wagon size too big to have fun with it. That thing not sports wagon dy, it's a TANK. :rofl:
We oways have that small car if others too expensive.
introducing...Subaru R1 STi.
660cc Supercharged, max hp of 64, and still 4WD

Evo V was on sale on mudah.my. RM60k+, would have got it with loan if RM50k and below :biggrin:
Getting one is not the problem, have the cash to maintain it is the main concern when buying a car. Petrol, maintenance and can u even afford the tyres when time to change and etcs.

Such cars not as easy as maintaining a Myvi or a wira.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
no I heard all WRX are like that, if me I prefer my 6a12tt, but impreza better in attacking corners.
I hope that is not the case with the STI versions. Actually, I think people should just go for the STI since they've already forked out much money for WRX. Might as well add a bit more for the best version.

This one RM100K+ I think but S204 version. I think this one worth getting. At least limited edition with better performance. The torque damn...

Getting one is not the problem, have the cash to maintain it is the main concern when buying a car. Petrol, maintenance and can u even afford the tyres when time to change and etcs.

Such cars not as easy as maintaining a Myvi or a wira.
No S204 also nevermind, still a great car even in normal STI form. But the real monster for version 9 would be the Spec C Type RA-R. 6 pot brakes, god.... :adore: I've seen one for sale over here before.

Maintenance for these cars are heavy of course. I think it might cost more than maintaining luxury cars like 5 series, E class... So I think the best thing to do with these cars are to keep it as weekend car. Use some cheap economical car for daily use.

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I hope that is not the case with the STI versions. Actually, I think people should just go for the STI since they've already forked out much money for WRX. Might as well add a bit more for the best version.

No S204 also nevermind, still a great car even in normal STI form. But the real monster for version 9 would be the Spec C Type RA-R. 6 pot brakes, god.... :adore: I've seen one for sale over here before.

Maintenance for these cars are heavy of course. I think it might cost more than maintaining luxury cars like 5 series, E class... So I think the best thing to do with these cars are to keep it as weekend car. Use some cheap economical car for daily use.
If u r rich, these cars can be daily haha! Enjoy to the fullest, only live once :smile:

Ya, this I agree, I always find that buying a car best get the highest spec if want to buy. Is like when there is a 2.0 Camry, might as well take 2.5 camry.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If u r rich, these cars can be daily haha! Enjoy to the fullest, only live once :smile:

Ya, this I agree, I always find that buying a car best get the highest spec if want to buy. Is like when there is a 2.0 Camry, might as well take 2.5 camry.
Sayang the car also, don't want daily drive. Don't want leave it under hot sun if can't find shaded parking.

2.5 Camry roadtax also expensive already... Price difference also is like 30k. Some people might not need the extra power for Camry since it is a comfort car and an uncle car as well. :rofl: WRX VS WRX STI different. Quite obvious that one usually buy the WRX for performance, so, why not just go for the STI version. Those who bought these JDM performance cars are usually people who like to mod, might as well get the more complete package in STI version...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sayang the car also, don't want daily drive. Don't want leave it under hot sun if can't find shaded parking.

2.5 Camry roadtax also expensive already... Price difference also is like 30k. Some people might not need the extra power for Camry since it is a comfort car and an uncle car as well. :rofl: WRX VS WRX STI different. Quite obvious that one usually buy the WRX for performance, so, why not just go for the STI version. Those who bought these JDM performance cars are usually people who like to mod, might as well get the more complete package in STI version...
Haha! Ya, So I think the better comparisons is the FD2 and FD2R then haha! But then again u may say some just want enough power in a daily drive car while FD2R more for performance :biggrin:

Just kidding. :rofl:
Yala personal preferences. Some just want a Subaru WRX and don't plan to mod leh. Just like the car and cant afford to pay more for STi.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Pomen... U need admin approval, try pm fuji on scm forum...

As for the bearing call this SF5 sifu. Tottis 0197741727 Loc Sri kembangan

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Services for polycarbonate (plastic) headlight restoration

Price: NOW RM 150 per session (done in 2 hours) Price is firm and non-negotiable. This price is only for standard sedan vehicles. Vehicles like MPV(depending on headlight) or Euro Continental vehicles price will be vary. Please call for more information about pricing

Warranty: Warranty for 1 (one) year. We'll give you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience