why hyundai corner is so cool?

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
We can always look for custom spoiler and skirting. I did my car front lips at BumiFiber, USJ. They have those spoiler for Matrix as well I guess...

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
I think one day we'll get so fedup of searching around, we'll just pool our cash together and open an accesory shop for Korean Made cars. :D

jooitc

Apr 10, 2006
hi limch,

I've heard BumiFiber's name popping up here n there, care to gimme their contact so i cud call em? or if u got lubang better ;-)

custom expensive lor ... like we're looking for crank pulley with dampener and to customize it for matrix, we need at least 6 orders n will cost us a whopping rm550. much more than the other makes. Oh well ... hehe ...

yo zique,

why not? we've got tonnes of korean cars on the road .. but heck i dun hav the modal ot experience to do so haha ...

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Damn, don't have the USJ number with me now. But you may try the PJ number. Bumi Fibre - 03 7954 5575.

They did a very bad job for my first front lips, the workmanship sucks. The second time, I fixed a smaller lips and the workmanship improved. Good luck!

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
LOL...

There's always a way to start of a biz, not necessary have to dump in a big chunk of cash into it to get it moving.

Am already in talk with a few accessory suppliers for Korean cars from oversea to see how we can bring in stuff for Hyundais and Kias as well as other "luxury" models. Installation wise, have to rely on the existing shops lo... Hopefully can get some good news in a few days .. :D Need to look at the numbers of people who's interested to pay a slightly higher price (slighty more than what is cost for the japanese counterparts) for their korean car's accessories.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
jooitc, I think you can try to get a custom spoiler.
It's really hard to find a ready made after market spoiler for Matrix.
Never come across one.
Maybe other Hyundai members here can help you out.

jooitc

Apr 10, 2006
lim, thanks!

zique, good move! wat kinda stuff u intend to bring in? there is a market if the price is right. Slightly more? as long as it's not in the hundreds the market shud b fine. Dammit Hyundai/Kia shud endorse us or part sponsor is for this :cyclops: it will after all in the long run kinda boost their sales in the yuppie section of the market.

daniel, yeh been thinking of tht. my fat ass baby needs a sexier tail. still scouting for a good plc.

but hey, it seems SG. has plenty of accessories for korean makes. wanna take a drive down, get lost on their streets, pay heavy entrance fees n all? hehe..

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
jooitc said:
but hey, it seems SG. has plenty of accessories for korean makes. wanna take a drive down, get lost on their streets, pay heavy entrance fees n all? hehe..
We can make a Hyundai club convoy to SG.
But the problem is not all Hyundai owners will be free.
Always have this particular problem when plan to have gathering. sigh!

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
I tried searching for them in SG over the weekend, but couldn't find any. :(

jooitc

Apr 10, 2006
zique said:
I tried searching for them in SG over the weekend, but couldn't find any. :(
eh sure boh? u got kaki in SG. to intro u the shops? or are u lookign for stuff tht are really rare? hehe ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, let me intro myself. I am just another sales man cum installer of car alarm system which had a few years of experience in this field. In the past few years, i found out that many people doesn't really know what a alarm can help them to protect their beloved rides, their belongings, them self and most importantly, their family members like spouse and children. This thread serve a purpose to be a basic education material that most car owner should know about it, the important and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience