Why did you join ZTH?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Those people who behaved that way during a big event like SuperGT is really uncivilized. Gives us Malaysian a bad name among Japanese people. :banghead:

Is your ZTH brother still active in ZTH? Is good to hear that one can still meet really good people online considering how untrustworthy the people in society is nowadays. Sometimes, people who you have just met can be even better than those that you know for years.
i think he is busy but a silent reader too :biggrin:

jay_lancer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2015
Thailand
I joined because although I live in Thailand, not Malaysia, the car scene is not so different, and this forum is mostly in English which is my first language (my Thai is still pretty weak). Also I drive a Lancer and there is a lot of Mitsubishi knowledge here in Malaysia because of the partnership between Mitsubishi and Proton.

Actually I came to input more because of friendly responses:top:

cheers

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I joined because although I live in Thailand, not Malaysia, the car scene is not so different, and this forum is mostly in English which is my first language (my Thai is still pretty weak). Also I drive a Lancer and there is a lot of Mitsubishi knowledge here in Malaysia because of the partnership between Mitsubishi and Proton.

Actually I came to input more because of friendly responses:top:

cheers
Forum can be for learning and/or sharing.....:driver:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
hye all.. friend invited me to join this group.. very nice forum.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i join cause i wanted to join

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i remembered I did saw a pic that shows a kancil with the 1300cc K3-VET engine. I would like to ask is that really possible? No problem with the JPJ?

So one K3-VET + installation worksmanship is how much? I also need BOV, intercooler, turbo timer, piggyback ecu remap and all this dashboard meter thingie.....

So if we can install the engine, what about the gearbox? can install also? I wondered if it has CVT..... Also I would like to ask if we can strengthen the gearbox and install...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience