Why did you join ZTH?

JDM-EK-AE101

500 RPM
Apr 5, 2010
Caribbean
www.zerotohundred.com
Why I Join on ZTH...

Well... On 2010 while hunting for parts and looking for other people mods on the cars serch on some forums and on the search of parts this forum used to post a lot these good old days...

For Now I'm just uploading my Build Thread here to share my project step by Step with the community and all things related...

:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, I am active there but not the forum, many onlookers browsing, but members very very few login in nowadays..... :confused:
Dying forum, lol... Let's hope ZTH can survive for long, as long as we all are here.

Why I Join on ZTH...

Well... On 2010 while hunting for parts and looking for other people mods on the cars serch on some forums and on the search of parts this forum used to post a lot these good old days...

For Now I'm just uploading my Build Thread here to share my project step by Step with the community and all things related...

:driver:
AE101 build? I think ZTH is a good place to get info and discussion about cars in these category. They are very popular in Malaysia. I'm not so sure about its popularity in Caribbean.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Han, kendrick ? saja kena troll...or saja saja kena troll, hahahaha....
You know them? Check out their past posts. Hanracing is funny but kendrick is epic... Came back with various different account but still caught at the end. I can't remember all but one of it is called soyouthinkyoucandrive.

dont forget laptimer haha
Siapa tu? :confused: Need to dig on search later.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
fuhhh....one thread clear my blurrish about Kendrick. TS "apology to all ZTH...etc"
I have to admit, alignment really excellent dead straight, not even one poth holes, when ZTH members in anger.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Well, in the forum you will get all sorts. Want more all sorts try LYN........lol
Already well know that LYN is like trash forum with trolls and all sorts.

fuhhh....one thread clear my blurrish about Kendrick. TS "apology to all ZTH...etc"
I have to admit, alignment really excellent dead straight, not even one poth holes, when ZTH members in anger.
Time for me to dig out this thread too.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Back in your days of joining, the internet is quite a boring place. Where else to go to learn more about cars other than ZTH. If I can time travel back to 10 years ago, ZTH will probably be the only place I will go to on the internet. :biggrin:

You are also another senior member.

Din't notice much about SuperGT talks since I joined. Maybe died down.
Haha bro Renesis...

SuperGT forum more about babes and marshals as well all talk bad about the marshals and of course many rude FANS !!!

The marshal story somehow made someone super super upset :thefinger:

but he should read the whole forums first bcoz we also talk about bad fans like some who shouted "berapa satu malam?" or "baka" or get half naked at some of my zth senior's Supra n many more during SuperGT.

Even i remembered them molesting the gt girls and also stealing some of the fans merchandise.

Bcoz the thread was slow, a group of us made is kinda happening n promote SuperGT till it's end.

Bro, it just makes me sad la bcoz we all shared even it was in Japanese n used that terrible google translate those days just to promote SuperGT. But it do left a great memory in ZTH. :bawling:

p/s: Actually i appreciate someone in ZTH who is a nice brother seriously, he is the most awesome guy ever !!! There was an incident happen and i dont want to remember it but he helped me during those times. Bcoz of his kind heart, I respected and to be good like him. Seriously i dunno what to say even thanks for me is still enough for the great heart he has... i pray for greatness to him and his family

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Haha bro Renesis...

SuperGT forum more about babes and marshals as well all talk bad about the marshals and of course many rude FANS !!!

The marshal story somehow made someone super super upset :thefinger:

but he should read the whole forums first bcoz we also talk about bad fans like some who shouted "berapa satu malam?" or "baka" or get half naked at some of my zth senior's Supra n many more during SuperGT.

Even i remembered them molesting the gt girls and also stealing some of the fans merchandise.

Bcoz the thread was slow, a group of us made is kinda happening n promote SuperGT till it's end.

Bro, it just makes me sad la bcoz we all shared even it was in Japanese n used that terrible google translate those days just to promote SuperGT. But it do left a great memory in ZTH. :bawling:

p/s: Actually i appreciate someone in ZTH who is a nice brother seriously, he is the most awesome guy ever !!! There was an incident happen and i dont want to remember it but he helped me during those times. Bcoz of his kind heart, I respected and to be good like him. Seriously i dunno what to say even thanks for me is still enough for the great heart he has... i pray for greatness to him and his family
Those people who behaved that way during a big event like SuperGT is really uncivilized. Gives us Malaysian a bad name among Japanese people. :banghead:

Is your ZTH brother still active in ZTH? Is good to hear that one can still meet really good people online considering how untrustworthy the people in society is nowadays. Sometimes, people who you have just met can be even better than those that you know for years.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi. i need help in installing a hks bov ssqv on a perdana v6 n/a. i heard that by placing this item on the air cleaner pipe and your intake manifold( fuel
injection ) will enable the pressure to come out the swoosh sound. is it true? but anways, anyone care to show me where is the air cleaner pipe and the intake manifold (fuel injection)? if theres a pic would be better. thx. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience