who will be Hamilton's teammate next season?

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Also, if Alonso wins, he's gonna open his fucking big mouth and brag about him being the 3 times world champion despite being handicapped by the team and how the team mistreats him and so on. Bloody whiner!

kayz

Jan 4, 2006
From today's new, renault refugee Heikki Kovalainen will be Hamilton teammate next year. That better then Alonso (big head)

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
my prediction was right...he he he but where will Alonso leads to? BMW, Renault or Williams Toyota?

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
most likely FA will go back to Renault as don forget that it was Renault who give him the double WDC for 2 concurrent years.

And also don forget that LH is a Mclaren breed driver and he can settle into the team much more easier then FA. It will take time foe FA to settle down into a new team, new car and also new tyres. Look at KR at the 1st half of the season, he also under performed until to the extend that the Ferrari boss say he should performed better.

I think Mclaren panic when FA is always out performed by LH so they put everyhting they have on to LH which is a big mistake. By throwing LH into the pool of hungry sharks and pinned all thier hope on to him instead of FA. Now we know that LH is not COOLER then KR as he does crack under pressure. :) and also of Uncle Ron who look down on KR at the end of the season. "We are not worry of Kimi, we are racing Alonso" so in the end, it KR who kick both off the Mclaren drivers out from WDC.

Last edited:

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
of course he'd go back to Renault.... where else can he take salary cut other than his previous team.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
i think Toyota is willing to recruit ALonso too. since Ralf is leaving the company to an unknown destination.

Toyota has one of the biggest budget in F1 camp. what they want is to win a race. and they are willing at any price for that.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
i think Toyota is willing to recruit ALonso too. since Ralf is leaving the company to an unknown destination.

Toyota has one of the biggest budget in F1 camp. what they want is to win a race. and they are willing at any price for that.
think Toyota had already expressed that they are not looking to tie up Alonso as they are not looking at driver at the level ($)....

this was some time ago if i am not wrong...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I believe that's bollocks from Toyota, if true.

If they want to achieve something significant in F1 in return for their massive outlay, they've got to get the best people they can get. Which in this case, the best driver available would be Alonso.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
I believe that's bollocks from Toyota, if true.

If they want to achieve something significant in F1 in return for their massive outlay, they've got to get the best people they can get. Which in this case, the best driver available would be Alonso.
you meant.. the best driver on the grid who is currently out of a job :P

i meant it might do good for Toyota... but they still have to get their car sorted out first... they have big budget but lacking the know-how...

and i do believe toyota is not the highest in consideration for Alonso... going to a team like Toyota might kill his career if there is not a readily available fast and reliable car...

look at irvine and jacque...1 almost and 1 WDC winner... both went to mid-grid teams for good pay and end up in the pits...

unless Alonso trully thinks that he can bring up Toyota like what Schumi did to Ferrari... then that is another story...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
you meant.. the best driver on the grid who is currently out of a job :P

i meant it might do good for Toyota... but they still have to get their car sorted out first... they have big budget but lacking the know-how...

and i do believe toyota is not the highest in consideration for Alonso... going to a team like Toyota might kill his career if there is not a readily available fast and reliable car...

look at irvine and jacque...1 almost and 1 WDC winner... both went to mid-grid teams for good pay and end up in the pits...

unless Alonso trully thinks that he can bring up Toyota like what Schumi did to Ferrari... then that is another story...
I did say the best "available" driver :p

And yes, I meant they needed to get all the right people into their team, like Ferrari did when they got Todt, Schumacher, Brawn and co. They could start by hiring Alonso, but of course, as you say, the Spaniard with the ridiculous chin may not want to join Toyota at all. But if he has the balls, he would. Its certainly a challenge.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
I did say the best "available" driver :p

And yes, I meant they needed to get all the right people into their team, like Ferrari did when they got Todt, Schumacher, Brawn and co. They could start by hiring Alonso, but of course, as you say, the Spaniard with the ridiculous chin may not want to join Toyota at all. But if he has the balls, he would. Its certainly a challenge.
yeah... it's the best bet to regain his reputation after being semi-demolished by hamilton for beating him as a rookie...but it'd be a big bet as his career is slightly going downwards now.. he will need to carefully consider his future steps...or he will end up like captain jacque....

if he can head back to renault to save the team it be a good thing although it will be less of an acomplishment...and to add salt to the wound... his ex-employer flavio made a few stabs at alonso's back during his time with McLaren... i wonder if that will hurt their relationship....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Somehow I doubt Renault can get back to the top. At least not quickly. It'll be awhile before their next championship winning season. They've always been like that. Win a couple, anonymous for half a decade maybe more, back for a couple more and so on.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
Somehow I doubt Renault can get back to the top. At least not quickly. It'll be awhile before their next championship winning season. They've always been like that. Win a couple, anonymous for half a decade maybe more, back for a couple more and so on.
yeah, Renault was nothing after Schumi left them (that time known as Benetton) in 1995. only when Alonso joined them, they became champion again. maybe Michelin tyres helped a lot. But McLaren was also on Michelins, and they did not suffer from much difficulties after swapping to Goodyear.

I believe Alonso is a good driver; better than Rubens Barrichello, better than Villeneuve, better than Irvine. he can do well at Toyota. unless there is a vacancy at Renault with either Giancarlo Fisichella or Heiki Kovailanen leaving. but are they?

Last edited:

kopdaddy

Sep 21, 2006
www.abinesh.com
Im hoping Jenson Button gets a seat at McLaren.Hamilton is a rookie still and Button is a season campaigner...2 brits in a brit team would be awesome...I think given a good car Button will sonsistantly suplement Hamilton, sounds like a win win for me!! I dont think another rookie would be good! A seasoned driver is what McLaren needs to help develop Hamilton as well!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all!!

This is my first time doing dyno for my car, and the luckiest part is that, i'm the 2nd person to dyno from the first ever dyno services available in northern malaysia, Penang!!

however, a bit disappointed that my car runs at very low HP which is only at 195.9 HP at 5500 rpm, and 195.8 HP at 6000 rpm, my peak torque is at 274.3 at 4500 rpm, the torque curse rises up fast from 3000rpm to 3500rpm that's when my turbo is spooling up....

My mod done so far:

Standard GSR TD04...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience