who the best tuner for apexi power fc

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Just to share my own experience. Got my evo 6 power FC tuned at GT Auto. I think they did a good job I did the tune 4 months ago and my car is running great. Cost about 800 for dyno + tune for about 6 hours I like the results and think it was worth it. Would definately send it there again if I had to retune.
Sounds about right. PFC in Evo, didn't know it was popular with Evo owners?

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
Im just tuned my PFC by Onward Motorsport few days ago... B4 it, my SR20 was running in very high fc and the power was not satisfied at all... After a few hours on road tuning by Onward Motorsport, my car now feel very energetic and im satisfied with fc that given me the power and respond... The boss has great experience in tuning PFC and Vpro, SR, RB engine... They also maintain alot drift and time attack track car... If u guys wanted their contact, can pm me..

Base on my experience, i feel that on road tuning is more accurate than dyno tuning...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Im just tuned my PFC by Onward Motorsport few days ago... B4 it, my SR20 was running in very high fc and the power was not satisfied at all... After a few hours on road tuning by Onward Motorsport, my car now feel very energetic and im satisfied with fc that given me the power and respond... The boss has great experience in tuning PFC and Vpro, SR, RB engine... They also maintain alot drift and time attack track car... If u guys wanted their contact, can pm me..

Base on my experience, i feel that on road tuning is more accurate than dyno tuning...
It's not a question of having to pick one over the other. I believe a combination of both is best; of course that's IMHO. :burnout:

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
i have a question.....or rather a concern.

are some power fc tuners only specialize in some engines and not in others? for example, tuner A may be an expert in tuning power fc for nissans but not for subarus right? you need to be an expert in tuning power fc as well familiar with the characteristics of the car/engine that you are tuning too in order to maximize the output of the engine, no?

or is there a standard power fc tuning principle that applies to all engines?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Jester, the principles are more or less the same BUT I would say yes to your answer. I had a so-called reputable Toyota tuner that made a boo-boo on my Power FC tuning. Money down the drain for me.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
suku ? apa tu?
stock standard gooood
like EJ said , basis of pfc tuning is same, but understanding different engine is another..
PN motorsports very hard to get ... i'm also in the waiting line for tuning

Last edited:

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
pitworks in puchong if you want a reliable engine....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Need some input from forummer's. I've lost my car keys, together with it was the STEERING LOCK keys as well. Lucky had spare keys for the car, however, can't seem to locate the spare for the STEERING LOCK. HELP!!! Not too sure what I can do in this situation.

Could I have a regular locksmith break open the lock? Any other way to dismantle the lock? Oh yeah, 4got to mention, this is the "baseball bat" type steering lock.

Hope someone out there can help me out. Thanks.

Cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience