Who let the kingkong out?!!

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
www.myaccentclub.com
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Dec 13 2004, 08:29 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Dec 13 2004, 08:29 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kingkong@Dec 10 2004, 19:34
i just got back from AMF. Should be going the next 2 days too. Anyone of you going?
yup......... [/b][/quote]
any photos to share?

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by kingkong+Dec 14 2004, 09:59 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kingkong @ Dec 14 2004, 09:59 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN@Dec 14 2004, 09:00
i tangan kosong pi, tangan kosong balik......... :lol:
ai yah JIN... I expected you to tangan kosong pi, 2 AMF queen balik.. :lol: [/b][/quote]
thats u lah..... :lol:

i cannot lah.........i dun wan AMF queen lah.......but i saw a few chicks damn nice........
sadly they got BF beside them......i juz lov ppl's gf......eheehhehheee :lol:

i think i kena *Virus 'P' Adryan* liao...... :lol:

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
www.myaccentclub.com
Originally posted by Fiona4eva@Dec 14 2004, 10:53
how come...pay extra RM30 mah.....then u can stay at the pit there.. ;)
i'm not trying to be stingy lah.. i just wanna eat my dinner (my nasi lemak which i buy there for RM7.. dun tell me i need to pay RM30 extra to eat my dinner meh.) and besides the pit cafe is quite far away from all the action mah. it's not like i'm trying to sneak into the pit area where all the cars are parked right?
anyway, the organisers are not rude.. but i just dun like someone waiting for me to finish up my dinner thats all..

Anybody got this installed?...is it ok?...coz im comtemplating on either GAB soft hard hi lo or Kayaba RS Pro hi lo...significant difference in pricing...GAB @ 2.2k n the Kayaba @ 1.3k++..some of my frens recommended me to go with kayaba as it is not that stiff compare to GAB (note: wife n small baby sometimes ride with me)...

Need advice...thanx..:biggrin: