which drives better?

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
As per title, which car drive or handle better?

-neo
-EF, EG, EK (all same?)
-beemer (any specific model?)

i am surveying for secondhand car now, thx

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
That’s like asking orange or apple taste better.

The answer depends on what you’re looking for. While Neo has good handling, it doesn’t inspire as much confidence as the EK4 I drove.

The Honda and the BMW are very different. So what you want really?

I’d choose a manual BMW with an inline six 3L over a 1.6L Honda. Sure, the Honda is fun when VTEC KICKS IN YO!

But it gets tired after the novelty wears off. The BMW just goes like a train.

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
That’s like asking orange or apple taste better.

The answer depends on what you’re looking for. While Neo has good handling, it doesn’t inspire as much confidence as the EK4 I drove.

The Honda and the BMW are very different. So what you want really?

I’d choose a manual BMW with an inline six 3L over a 1.6L Honda. Sure, the Honda is fun when VTEC KICKS IN YO!

But it gets tired after the novelty wears off. The BMW just goes like a train.

hmmm.. a beemer with 3liter inline 6 is going to have a killer roadtax.....that is why i am currently still leaning toward honda..

since you are driving a ek4 (which i presume the engine has been swap to probably b16 or b18 or k20), as compare to a beemer, how would you describe the difference in handling for example going up genting etc...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hmmm.. a beemer with 3liter inline 6 is going to have a killer roadtax.....that is why i am currently still leaning toward honda..

since you are driving a ek4 (which i presume the engine has been swap to probably b16 or b18 or k20), as compare to a beemer, how would you describe the difference in handling for example going up genting etc...
Yah! so far all cars that I buy still limited to 2L only because of road tax. Need more power turbo......lol

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
2004-2009 toyota markx. RWD, good at corner. roadtax is a little expensive. large proper sedan with enough power. good choice if you like rareness... haha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Didn’t drive the EK4 for that long, friend’s one in yellow with a B16A. It’s a front wheel drive, it corners like it’s on rails. Easy to drive, when it under steers just brake and it comes back. Rear wheel drive cornering sensation is different, turns much more easily. I need to go for driving lessons if I want to push a rear wheel drive safely. I’m not a pro driver, I’m just a rushing to poop kinda driver when I’m driving fast.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
ignoring maintenance.... with this budget, these can enter your list
-GDA
-SF4
-altezza
-celica (this fella is cheap now and oklah decent...)
+few others

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Photography:

Zerotohundred.com
-Tom
-Ldragon

Photokaki.com
-Andy Goh
-SW Wong
-Eric Wong
-Melvin Foo
-Victor Chen

Reviews top
350 Photos bottom (8 pages)

Carrera Cup Asia

It was a good day for Thai motorsport today as motorsport veteran Charoensukhawatana Nattavude took victory...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience