Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rx8

• Supra

• Total voters

tonytan

Mar 27, 2009
evo is a most popular because of the engine and drivetrain system not the car, that will take everything inside the car and left the carbody there, because the thing from evo can put in wira and putra and perdana. THat why evo is ultimate magnet of thief in malaysia(why because our national car is proton which very close to Mitsubishi):biggrin:.
yup thats right...u can see at the road their are lots of wira and waja that 1 2 be like evo...some waja even have a original evo spoiler...and some wira,satria,putra, and waja even have a evo engine.....where do their get the engine from?halfcut shop or U KNOW WHERE...:thefinger:

Last edited:

NOVITEC ROSSO

Apr 5, 2009
Satria gti are phenomenon case after all. Parts like bodykit,Recaro seats,door panels,dashboard+meter,carpets,disc brakes,everything can be fit easily to ordinary Satria.
And what r u seeing outside there...Fully converted to GTi revving around with reg plat such as WEx,WFx yes u can purchase this parts from Proton but u must be crazy throwing bunch of money to Proton as GTi parts are damn ecpensive. :evil:

Bump: Satria gti are phenomenon case after all. Parts like bodykit,Recaro seats,door panels,dashboard+meter,carpets,disc brakes,everything can be fit easily to ordinary Satria.
And what r u seeing outside there...Fully converted to GTi revving around with reg plat such as WEx,WFx yes u can purchase this parts from Proton but u must be crazy throwing bunch of money to Proton as GTi parts are damn ecpensive. :evil:

tonytan

Mar 27, 2009
Can i ask...are their any evo/gti/putra or any sport car owner that never have any bad experience with their car??:hmmmm:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Harrier, BMW's, Gti's quite hot in the market
Toyota: Harrier, Fortuner, Hilux and don't count out Vios and Altis as well
Mitsu: Storm, Evo ( mainly for parts )
Honda: CR-V
Proton: GTi ( mainly for parts )
BMW: 3 'er

The above are all-time favorite.. Others depends on demands..

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
When there are demands for cheap parts, the low-life will act... :thefinger:

tonytan

Mar 27, 2009
hmmm..any car can be thief magnet,..so,what make them scared to steal a car?..and trace ur car back?

Viper?..no..
Black mamba?..

Dog tag?...can be consider..hihi..:biggrin:
Rottweiler will do the job....hihi:thefinger:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hehe..u have a thief mind huh?..for me also,EK parts good to go..:shakehands:
haha... i admitted that i do got some evil inside, but mostly, those demons rapes my customer's rides... thats gained my knowledge & gets evil...:bawling::bawling::bawling:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
I personal vote for Evo, bcoz the parts of evo is high demanding compare to other car like GTR, impreza, fairlady and so on. Evo's part can use for other car but others cant~ Just my view~

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah evo would be the easiest to steal and sell also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now, I know it's not recommended to wax your car if it just came out from a paintjob.

But I'm just curious, does thia apply to cars that have been baked or just those painted in a garage?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience