Wheres all the 350z owners?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Thank you for the feedback.

Road tax calculator was useful.

I also checked out the insurance calculator and it is so simple! Just asked 4 or 5 questions. No age, profession, location, driveway/garaged, past driving record, past driving offences, accidents etc.

But as you say it's now changed since July! That's going to be dreadful. How can I get an insurance quote for the new rules?
It sounds like you're a foreigner and if you are, your insurance loading might be there and increase 10%-15%. Cars above the age of 7 years will have a loading as well. The older the car the higher the loading. Starts at 5%.

Then there's the issue of your NCB, where you store your car, any earlier claims, your age, your job, etc. They'll assess you based on all of this info. Basically just estimate 10%- 15% of your car value price for the insurance since you don't have any previous record with any insurance company. Also, it'll help to shop around and ask multiple companies for the best value. I like the service Etiqa gives but sometimes Tokio marine is cheaper and sometimes they don't charge loading depending on situation.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It sounds like you're a foreigner and if you are, your insurance loading might be there and increase 10%-15%. Cars above the age of 7 years will have a loading as well. The older the car the higher the loading. Starts at 5%.

Then there's the issue of your NCB, where you store your car, any earlier claims, your age, your job, etc. They'll assess you based on all of this info. Basically just estimate 10%- 15% of your car value price for the insurance since you don't have any previous record with any insurance company. Also, it'll help to shop around and ask multiple companies for the best value. I like the service Etiqa gives but sometimes Tokio marine is cheaper and sometimes they don't charge loading depending on situation.
I changed 3 insurance already and all charge loading for my old car...:bawling: Only time no loading was when wife's cousin works in insurance company insure for me.....lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heya guyz, i need ur help here from all sifu's and jinkl make sure u help me haha
im transplanting evo4 into my gen2, i bought the halfcut, everything was running fine there, brought back to the workshop, very experience worker also, anywayz, there's are some questions and i hope u guyz can help me, here is goes

1. when i got the engine, all i did was clean the inside gearbox and togethwer with locking to 2wd, and flush the gearbox,timing belt and air cond belt, we replace some hoses, wash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience