where to repair seat (replace padding)

Neo_Mivec

Jan 21, 2015
Shah Alam
hi all...my Neo driver seat alreay torn out and the sponge damaged already..do u all know where i can repair the seat ? i live in shah alam...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
How about getting another seat from half cut shop?
If really want to repair the seat, I only know one in PJ old town....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
kota kemuning... theres a road with a few halfcut shops that leads into klang...there will be a roundabout at the end of that road... right before the roundabout theres a few shops that can do it... its not an on the spot thing...will have to leave ur seat there.

theres also an SSCUS shop somewhere in subang...forgot where... maybe there oso can do.

Neo_Mivec

Jan 21, 2015
Shah Alam
kota kemuning... theres a road with a few halfcut shops that leads into klang...there will be a roundabout at the end of that road... right before the roundabout theres a few shops that can do it... its not an on the spot thing...will have to leave ur seat there.

theres also an SSCUS shop somewhere in subang...forgot where... maybe there oso can do.
Thanx guys...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone im a newbie here...i wana ask those pros out there,isit posible to convert my stock kancil 660 carb to kelisa 850 EFI?? im stil thinking about to converting the 850 twin cam n L2,which one will be beter??? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience