Where To Install Alarm

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
Anyone Can Recommend Me An Accessory Shop To Install My 2-Way Alarm??
Plz Recommend Me A Shop That Is Being Responsible And Good Sales After Service.
I Try Ask An Accessory Shop Near Taman Yulek. The Fella Told Me "Your Alarm Not Buy From Me, I Can Help You To Install But I Dun Guarantee It Work"... Than i think wtf.... if you dunno how to install then say my thing spoil???

Anyone hv good acc shop to recommend?? :)
10q in advance

kl_dboy

Known Member
May 21, 2006
hi kmunz,

i went to an accessories shop at puchong called USJ Car Accessories to install my alarm and my sound system... i find it not bad... workmanship and service is gd... perhaps u can give it a try...

cheers

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
kl_dboy said:
hi kmunz,

i went to an accessories shop at puchong called USJ Car Accessories to install my alarm and my sound system... i find it not bad... workmanship and service is gd... perhaps u can give it a try...

cheers
thx for your info bro :)
btw can i get the shop address or mayb its location or the shop phone no.???
10q

kl_dboy

Known Member
May 21, 2006
hi kmunz,

u can call 603-8076 8895 or 019-391 3661... luk for George and say u were refer by danny... perhaps can get discount... : )

the place is opposite ioi mall... quite easy to find...

cheers

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
kmunz, sometimes u can't blame them.......
basically there's lot's of alarm in the market. If they never installed the type of alarm you hand it to them........they wouldn't really dare to do it.
Not all type of alarm they know how to install, they also need to trail and error.

It's not like okie....red connect to ignition; blue connecto -ve; black connect to earth.....that's practically many wires inside there.

Btw, where do u get the the alarm from? And any diagram?! if not...than good luck...
try not to get 2nd hand alarm...cos it's hard to get someone to install for you based on what I mentioned above.

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
b00n said:
kmunz, sometimes u can't blame them.......
basically there's lot's of alarm in the market. If they never installed the type of alarm you hand it to them........they wouldn't really dare to do it.
Not all type of alarm they know how to install, they also need to trail and error.

It's not like okie....red connect to ignition; blue connecto -ve; black connect to earth.....that's practically many wires inside there.

Btw, where do u get the the alarm from? And any diagram?! if not...than good luck...
try not to get 2nd hand alarm...cos it's hard to get someone to install for you based on what I mentioned above.
lolz... i also understand if it is 2nd hand alarm n dun hv diagram... i wont buy 2nd hand alarm due to no diagram...
last time i buy china made through online... normal alarm with remote start... the acc shop charge me rm100(not cheap) + he say to me not responsible it will work or not bcoz alarm come from china.
Actually i dun mind if the installer telling me "i not so familliar with this kind of alarm... so after install might some function dun hv"
but he tell me that if it is not working, It must b my alarm problem due to come from china (^_^!) not responsible lar this kind of installer...
Btw the alarm i newly brought is from US... Radiostar King Tiger... my friend brought it for me ^_^

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
you try go under "merchant" thread and look for radiostar distributor there.....
think they would reccomend you and installer in PJ ol-town...their so-called authorised installer........

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
foxpro said:
The shop in PJ Old town not bad, they are very good, you can go there also.
thx bro....
appreciate if u could provide me more information about this shop..
^_^

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
i think if u want to get a good work done with ur alarm system..go get it frm a alarm dealer or sumthing..not an acc. shop.they do a much better job.coz they are meant to sell alarms.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Call this ...Hans SuperStar.....0122725719.....last time i bring my car to do there also...all the wiring nicelly done ...somore .....the installer very good in reading the manual and diagram if that product they haven done before ...

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
kampoon said:
Call this ...Hans SuperStar.....0122725719.....last time i bring my car to do there also...all the wiring nicelly done ...somore .....the installer very good in reading the manual and diagram if that product they haven done before ...
thx bro...
hans superstar is the shop name or wat???
where is this shop located??

munwai

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
the installer for Radiostar, in PJ Old Town, is called Bass Boomers Acc, with a big Lightning Audio signboard, opposite Public Bank. u look for the boss ah meng....his worker do is quite good job...very neat....i was there doing my radiostar alarm, then one walkin customer oso bring another alarm, after do my car, then do his...can say is quite pro i believe

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
can anyone provide me the contact detail for the shop at old town???
i hv email lambeant sys sd. bhd. (something like this) the distributor for radiostar in malaysia for detail but no reply from them :( mayb i didn't purchase from them :(

spec.check

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
kmunz,

We check our emails everyday because our customers write to us all the time. Perhaps there was a typo error. Here it is again:- [email protected]

Yes, our appointed installer in PJ Old town has gone through proper training in installing 2-way alarms, especially our models. I encourage you to pay them a visit.

Nevertheless, we are not responsible for your alarm purchase as the stock is not from our batch.

Call me if you need any assistance - 012 208 3843

Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience