Where to Chrome Rims in Penang?

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
guys and girls ,

pls help me. i need to chrome my 4 pcs rims.

where can i chrome?? pls assist me! thx~

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
U may go to perapit there and look for a shop named "see lee chan"

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
hehehe ori chrome rim mahal maaa....

i wan chrome my silver rim akekekkek~

where is PERAPIT? in penang georgetown wan ka? or butterworth?? pls assist me how to go pls? thanks~

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
vladimir said:
hehehe ori chrome rim mahal maaa....

i wan chrome my silver rim akekekkek~

where is PERAPIT? in penang georgetown wan ka? or butterworth?? pls assist me how to go pls? thanks~
It is in BM town. Along to Summit Plaza, bypass it when it is on your right, go straight and bypass a tokong cina, then meet a T-junction. You will see a sightboard point that turn right to perapit. After turned in, watch for your right, there is an old tyre shop, see the shop name "See Lee Chan" and hanging with Dunlop board.

Go and ask for price. They do fine-tuned all the rim and respray the rim at any color you wishes to. They done very good job. :_: If Im not mistaken, they will charge about 30~40 ringgit per rim.

Have fun!~

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
vladimir - tell me when u want to go to the BM shop, I want to get quotation for rim respray too...want bronze...heheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The parent company of Subaru, Fuji Heavy Industries, has just announced that it has penned a memorandum of understanding with the Tan Chong Group to locally assemble an unnamed compact SUV from its line-up.

Although the only SUV available in the Subaru line-up currently is the Forester, the vehicle in question could be the Impreza-based crossover that was previewed by the XV concept at the Shanghai Auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience