Where to change bushing for my eg

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
Could anyone recommend a good workshop in KL / PJ/ Shah Alam area to change the suspension bushings for my hatch?

I'm planning to change the LCA, ARB bushes, and also rear suspension bushes as well.

How much am I expected to spend for this? Using standard rubber bushes.

Thanks in advance.

rizzo

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
where's ur location dude?..if u're in ampang/kg pandan area..go to B'work Auto in ampang....highly recommended for honda/vtec car or owner....

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
I'm in Desa Pandan area, so very close to Ampang area.

Appreciate if you could detail out B'work exact location,

contact info.

Thanks

ben76

Mar 18, 2005
Hey... I am also interested in changing all thoses bushes for my Iswara. Maybe we can go together and get discount? :)

Where's B'Works? Appreciate the details...

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
oohh, it's in taman putera sulaiman...that place, also known as "little korea"....if u're using MRR2, (frm melawati, u use the exit after ampang point exit..there's a new low cost flat, after that, there's an exit to taman putera sulaiman..then, u just go straight untill the u reach the traffic light, go straight again...untill u reach the "T junction", u can notice the workshop..it's next to mapley shop..;)...

p/s: call this contact no, o12-655 1601 (pyan)....and maybe u can ask it frm the honda thread too..;)

Last edited:

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
oh ok, i know where it is. i'll stop by the workshop this evening after work and check it out.

hey ben76, they say its cheaper if you buy your own parts, and ask the shop to install for you. I'll check what B'auto is charging for labor, then we get some idea of the cost.

aku-sangap, thanks a lot for your help. byw, interesting name :rolleyes:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
other alternative is Ukay Perdana....not bad at all at lower price....

Ukay Perdana uphill there...beside 7-11.....

mostly evo,mivec,honda,forester,impreza,gsr.......r doing there.....

my 2 cents

ben76

Mar 18, 2005
Hi Rizzo8,

OK, check out and let us know the outcome. thanks

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
i got 1 mech intro at kepongso that u guys bring ur car toward n check the problem so that ez to get quotation,n can choose the stuff quality due to ur own budget

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
aku_sangap said:
oohh, it's in taman putera sulaiman...that place, also known as "little korea"....if u're using MRR2, (frm melawati, u use the exit after ampang point exit..there's a new low cost flat, after that, there's an exit to taman putera sulaiman..then, u just go straight untill the u reach the traffic light, go straight again...untill u reach the "T junction", u can notice the workshop..it's next to mapley shop..;)...

p/s: call this contact no, o12-655 1601 (pyan)....and maybe u can ask it frm the honda thread too..;)
Drove by yesterday but couldn't find it. The low cost flat, is that next to excella business park? I saw 7-11 at one end of shophouses, and mamak at the other end. couldn't find B-works.

Olso there is 2 exits to ampang point, the one at ampang puteri, and olso jalan ampang towards bandar baru. which one?

Huakenny: the ukay perdana shop, how is the workmanship?>
Might check it out as well.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
rizzo8 said:
Huakenny: the ukay perdana shop, how is the workmanship?>
Might check it out as well.
not bad....can drop by n hv a check or quotation for ur car 1st....

look for Wai Kheong Motorsport....corner shop....beside 7-11

hope it helps....or if u wan to go...i can go wit u if i free...juz PM me :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello zth ppl,

Just wondering anyone here have done removing revcut on their engines with stock ecu. I already remove revcut and rechip the A/F up to 9000rpm. What I experience is superb 0-100kmh, especially 1st n 2nd gear really helps alot. Hope to read some sharing here :)

:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience