where is SONY HQ at Bandar Utama???

this supose to discus at 'general talk' but i need urgent reply...so i post it here

anyones know where is SONY HQ at Bandar utama....heard tat it is near KBU n damansara toll...

plz provide me a direction.....

if i wan go there from cititel midvaley...how to go>?

*Fresh to damansara area.....0% explored

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
if u are hiding towards the toll... means.. from ldp u turn off.. b4 the toll there would be a flyover.. keep left.. go up the flyover.. make a right turn and on the bridge make a left turn.. the Sony building would be on ur right...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
i know where..but dunno how to explain...um...near the nkve toll when u exit to damansara..also near tropicana and KBU...(also near BU centrepoint) :p lol...sorry..my directions dem bad

2zzge

Aug 2, 2005
KBU on your right
centerpoint shopping/Mcdonalds on your left

pass this 2 building

go straight until u see traffic light turn right ....it is beside the traffic light only....so turn RIGHT

wasai....blur man....im totally blank to BU

i only know ONE UTAMA,IKEA,the CURVES.....coz went there shoping nia n meet 'hamsap' there b4...so i knew..ehehe

so, if i at ONE UTAMA....near there o not? easy to go if from One Utama?

plz help me..... :handkiss:

zan

Feb 20, 2005
bro, can reach from either way...juz like Dino@ casper and 2zzge told us. u still can reach from One Utama but tricky a bit. the easiest is from Damansara Utama heading to toll..its visible from the highway. exit left junction and take flyover, turn rite.

or maybe u can get better info from accesories shop @ sony dealers. they must had been there before..:D dealer mesti tahu HQ kan?

erm....i gotta cal up my fren and ask him bring me there...

let me learn the roads 1st....

anyway..thanks for info given.....i wil give to my fren la..coz i oso dunno where is ldp tollor damansara toll...ehehe.....din go there b4

2zzge said:
sigh........that place so famous u dunno.....
where are u from
oiyo bro....dun like tat la...me owes hide at room....One Utama n The Curves i oso juz explored it las week la...

SONY i got to go...coz hv thing to do wit SONY tomolo...but i dunno where is tat...take taxi is expensive....so i ask the map here lo :rock:

acbc

KD
From 1U (left), go all the way straight in BU until u need KBU (right) and keep right n turn right, go straight n turn right again to Sony (right).

acbc said:
From 1U (left), go all the way straight in BU until u need KBU (right) and keep right n turn right, go straight n turn right again to Sony (right).
ok bro....assuming i come from kepong....there is rm1 toll rite?

after that.....i need to go down to flyover(left side)......under trafic light at down there, right hand side is to One Utama, u mean i turn left hand side under the bridge there?

BudakSiol!

-
@@

At the traffic light 1U will be on your right.
Head towards 1U and go straight, u will pass 2 traffic lights.
At the 3rd traffic light you should be able to see The Sony HQ on the right.
Just before the 3d traffic light you will see Centrepoint/McDonals/Esso on your left.

Hi guys...can anyone tell me how to diy dismantle wira dash and install mitsu dashboard??? how many screws??? where?? n one other thing...can we use oem blower with mitsu dashboard???