Where can i get MEGUIAR GOLD CLASS WAX?

stargate

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
Try Eneos at 1Utama, PJ. I saw a lot of Meguairs product there. :)

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
eneos 1U has lots of gold class wax when i was there on monday. otherwise, can try homefix, or ACE.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Originally posted by popiah@Nov 10 2004, 13:34
eneos 1U has lots of gold class wax when i was there on monday. otherwise, can try homefix, or ACE.
ACE is Midvalley. Homefix in OneU

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
eneos selling scratchX at RM38 only.

g88, i was assuming most ppl would know where ace and home fix is. :P

dareMAX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
RAMD
Anyone try this meguires b4, how goo......d was it???? anyway

fai

500 RPM
May 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Saw it at ACE Ikano last Sun. Want to try but too expensive. Have to wait...Cheers..

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
I have try all kind of meguiar product and Auto gym product. Both are very good but i personaly prefer meguiar now.. especially all the GOLD class product.... has spend over RM500 on those shit.

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
calvintys have you tried their show car glaze and final inspection? great stuff.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Wait for FEATHERLITE auto polish.

From USA, first time out on the retail shelves after years of exclusivity to NASCAR.

It is really the high end but moderate prices. Check out www.featherlitecarcare.com.

Arriving last week of Jan 2005.

acidburn1204

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Calvintys, Y u think Meguiar's better than Autoglymn?
I'm using Autoglymn. Not sure if i should try Meguiars... then theres Featherlite comin up..... *Sigh*

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
i was a former autoglym user myself. however changed to meguiars last year. it all boils down to what kinda of finish you want and what sort of condition your paint is in. and of coz how much effort you would be willing to put into it. :P

I have no complaints for the autoglym. it works well and the egp is wonderful (only if used properly).

however, meguiar's gives me a better looking finish and hence now I am a meguiar's user. haha if i can find something else that is better than meguiars and also easily available in the market, i wouldn't mind giving it a try.

for a basic detail meguiar's style you would need to use a clay, paint cleaner, polish and wax. thats 4 steps and the paint cleaner, polish and wax require some rubbing. thats the not so fun part. some of us uses more than these 4 basic steps.:P

a basic autoglym detail would include a SRP followed by EGP. depending on how you use the EGP it requires minimal work to apply (more like wiping the car with a 'wet' cloth...) and buffing it off later.

much simpler rite? and less work. however my personal opinion is that the shine and depth i get from autoglym is less as compared to meguiar's.

oh and Eneos is now selling GC wax for only 58 ringgit. a real good deal. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

By KL Auto Salon: KL AUTO SALON™ was initiated in August 2005 with first meetings held casually at the Coffee Bean in KL Plaza and was attended by a group of car crazy enthusiasts.

So many things were discussed on the proposed KL AUTO SALON™ and an exchange of ideas to be Malaysia's number one automotive lifestyle event. Although the event did not take off sooner, efforts to make it happen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience