Where and what did you drive?

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
First time was in BTSC.
Visited it after it was officially closed but still open for private sessions.

My 1st time driving on it was at 7pm, getting dark in a Range Rover Vogue (Classic) 3.5 V8.
Wah damn kow nice. Managed to hit 160kph down the back striaght and took the fast right hander at full throttle.

2nd time in BTSC was the ZTH track day session.
The last track session in BTSC b4 the media intervene.
Used a Ford Telstar Ghia 1984 and hantam the track so many laps until every session the engine overheat and the Silverstone tyres condemn.
Brakes were basically hopless so have to use the gears pretty often.
Koni shocks were completely dead so it was a soft bouncy boat.
Super tail happy car. Easy to induce lift off oversteer.

3rd track session, Pasir Gudang.
Took a Lexus IS200(Altezza), ES300 (Camry), LS430 (Celsior). The LS430 damn kow rolly polly but it's damn bloody comfortable, fast and oddly the electronics does help u turn the car in and out.
But the IS200 on Ohlins coilovers damn nice. Pek corner damn syoik especially the last 2 turns.

4th track session, SIC.
Drove a Mazda 323 GT-X.
I learnt what does it mean to induce lift off oversteer at over 130kph....
Generally fun.

SuperAzo

Aug 11, 2004
any track car owners/team you guys know ah/

can rent a car from them ah?

evo
satria
putra
civic

tq hehe

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 DTM over at Croft and Brands Hatch hehe. kidding bro. never got to be on track.

slacker

Jan 18, 2004

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
b3

-mkIII austin mini 850, bikin to 1300
-mk4-5 mini mayfair 1000, bikin to 1300 cams and shit innit

i think me and ninja_iga used to go to b3 together alot, i remember one time when his friend flipped his kancil in b3. uuuuuuh nasty. b3 was good on a hot day, but time hujan dont play play! the tarmac suxxxx mad! eat tayar like nobodys buisness...

sepang

-mk4-5 mini mayfair, bikin to 1300

awsome track, abit to big for a mini thoe, corners are nice and wide, the strights are just too long for the minis 4-speed gearbox, ya'll need a 5-speed gearbox for that 2 strights. there was once i drove sepang on the opposite way in a classic car event. got second naturally!

pimp

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
yo pimp!! :)

the first time i went to Batu Tiga was with you!! :lol:
and man it poured

and it was the first time i drove a FF that drifted/tail-out every damn where!! :lol:
bet Adian from Proton Motorsports remembered the first time we 'met'!

i tailed out in front of him, brought it back, the car tailed out again, i drifted and kept it in again, and this time i took it slower, cos it's quite scary to drift like that at excess of 120km/h (that time first time somemore!!)
and he passed me with a nice thumbs up, he overtook me and just stayed in front of me and not pulling away.. (eh..?)

why? because at Turn 1 and 2, we drifted together! muahaahahahahaahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8K3Nk3PghU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="350" width="600"></iframe>

If given the choice, which would you prefer the most: a carefully-engineered piece of automotive marvel like the Bugatti Veyron, or the bad boy supercar like the Lamborghini Gallardo? Of course one of the advantages that will put the Veyron above the Bull is its insane 1001-horsepower W16 engine and the ability to smash through the 400km/h barrier, which no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience