When is the next HPC?

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Well to be fair South Circuit would have been better than North Circuit. Lesser or 2 evils

South contains T11 T12 T13 T14, which to me are SIC's best Turns.

Plus the straight is extended further than the normal back straight, into a VERY tight hairpin..

As opposed to North which only contains T5, as T6 is slashed in half, by the short run to the main straight.

Of course ideally it's Full Cuircuit la...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
You are right. Definately, the back half pose more spin-outs for many ... Basically, doing well here would pose very little problem for the front-half ... :biggrin:

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
i'll not join HPC again , coz HPC gave me a bad experienced , i paid RM480 (full day) + RM25 (lunch) for sunny hot outdoor parking , no place to store our belonging, no place to rest .during that day i'm really tired. the worst track day in my life ! :stoned: :afraid: :thumpdown:

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
teek,
for south track.. yes, unfortunately there was no covered parking.. but at least they have a tent with some big fans..
but if north or full track, you can park in the pit..

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
teek,
for south track.. yes, unfortunately there was no covered parking.. but at least they have a tent with some big fans..
but if north or full track, you can park in the pit..
haha..... just for big fans only ! WTF .....
and some more the damn track car can join the group 2, then can overtake car in very corner .....!

if full track still can consider it. haft track NO WAY!!! :banghead::banghead:

julian.jules

May 31, 2009
haha..... just for big fans only ! WTF .....
and some more the damn track car can join the group 2, then can overtake car in very corner .....!

if full track still can consider it. haft track NO WAY!!! :banghead::banghead:
wah, u scare me lar - tell me what this track car look like in this group 2? I tot track car only go in grp 3? change rules meh - overtake everywhere? u got take picture ah? please share!

Thanks.

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
wah, u scare me lar - tell me what this track car look like in this group 2? I tot track car only go in grp 3? change rules meh - overtake everywhere? u got take picture ah? please share!

Thanks.
the track car is 2doors toyota levin AE111 (some thing like that) sticker all around ,in group 2 he can overtake any car any where he wan ...... really . then if we overtake him at the corner , then kena complain by the HPC.

no picture for showing leh!!

we are beginner ma, don treat us like that.

julian.jules

May 31, 2009
the track car is 2doors toyota levin AE111 (some thing like that) sticker all around ,in group 2 he can overtake any car any where he wan ...... really . then if we overtake him at the corner , then kena complain by the HPC.

wah Teek, u no beginner lar if in grp 2 oredi :) what car u drive lar, can overtake also this ae111 at corners! salute man.

Aiyah, why no complain in group 2 debrief session if this naughty race car overtake illegal? which corner ah? the driver also must be answerable & kena complain mah!

brd

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
hey, did you report this up during the de-brief session, illegal overtaking car will be warned, worse, can be banned.

so what car are you driving? should have overtake him at the exit instead at corner, so you wont get 'complain' la by HPC.

though, towards last session for Group2, there are more turn open for passing, are you aware of that?

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
wah Teek, u no beginner lar if in grp 2 oredi :) what car u drive lar, can overtake also this ae111 at corners! salute man.

Aiyah, why no complain in group 2 debrief session if this naughty race car overtake illegal? which corner ah? the driver also must be answerable & kena complain mah!
no lar, i'm still a little beginner nia. i'm driving an E8 .(when my eye still on fire, i'll try to bang him!!! hahahaha.....)

that "pro" driver won't kena complain or banned one , coz he's HPC friends ( coz he got a special place to park) that "pro" driver should reg group 5 !!!

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

hey, did you report this up during the de-brief session, illegal overtaking car will be warned, worse, can be banned.

so what car are you driving? should have overtake him at the exit instead at corner, so you wont get 'complain' la by HPC.

though, towards last session for Group2, there are more turn open for passing, are you aware of that?
he there, no i didnt report during the de-brief session ,afraid that ppl don like that. i understand all the rules and regulation ,group 2 only speed line can overtake cars.
i'm driving n E8 . hai~~~ what to do. (hokken said : lan lan lo)

klx

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
eh, julian does not know the owner/driver meh? :)

anyway, next HPC track day is on 20th of December, 2009 - its a FULL track, so, you shd get proper shade. Registration at High Performance Challenge Lets hope the weather is going to be nice on that day, as we do get occasional rain in the morning, sigh.

And Yes, its freaking HOT in South track, but can't help it loh.

julian.jules

May 31, 2009
no lar, i'm still a little beginner nia. i'm driving an E8 .(when my eye still on fire, i'll try to bang him!!! hahahaha.....)

that "pro" driver won't kena complain or banned one , coz he's HPC friends ( coz he got a special place to park) that "pro" driver should reg group 5 !!!

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

he there, no i didnt report during the de-brief session ,afraid that ppl don like that. i understand all the rules and regulation ,group 2 only speed line can overtake cars.
i'm driving n E8 . hai~~~ what to do. (hokken said : lan lan lo)
Hi Teek,

Champions all start as beginners....so more practise lar!

Since i know some ppl in HPC....i brought ur issues to them lor. They told me nicely that this is why they do debrief now lor with all drivers in same group. Like this, you get to know your fellow drivers and then also become less aggressive cos later maybe become TT member mah! HPC is trying to improve lor and make value for our $$$, i see.

So dun worry lar brother, if anyone did wrong or drove like "siao lang" & break rules.....bring it up cos we all share and learn mah. Friend no friend of HPC also must answer one...and in end, they told me - the debrief is to learn from each other, not criticise lar. So i think good idea, ya? U speak hokkien also "boh tai chi" - we translate! LOL

oh ya, already ask to hpc check this super race car driver......

In end, we all play car cos fun mah but sharing info, track & road makes it better lor! :driver:

Next event....20th Dec!:listen:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

eh, julian does not know the owner/driver meh? :)

anyway, next HPC track day is on 20th of December, 2009 - its a FULL track, so, you shd get proper shade. Registration at High Performance Challenge Lets hope the weather is going to be nice on that day, as we do get occasional rain in the morning, sigh.

And Yes, its freaking HOT in South track, but can't help it loh.
wah KLX.....i know so many ppl then either I politician or criminal lor! ha ha

actually lu ni sapa? PM me reply okie.....no need bore everyone here lar!

20th Dec....FULL track man!!:biggrin:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
wah mr Jules your ingerris very the keng ah!!

Teek- nevermind, next event you call me, we all hokkien pepur must stick together wan!!

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Hi Teek,

Champions all start as beginners....so more practise lar!

Since i know some ppl in HPC....i brought ur issues to them lor. They told me nicely that this is why they do debrief now lor with all drivers in same group. Like this, you get to know your fellow drivers and then also become less aggressive cos later maybe become TT member mah! HPC is trying to improve lor and make value for our $$$, i see.

So dun worry lar brother, if anyone did wrong or drove like "siao lang" & break rules.....bring it up cos we all share and learn mah. Friend no friend of HPC also must answer one...and in end, they told me - the debrief is to learn from each other, not criticise lar. So i think good idea, ya? U speak hokkien also "boh tai chi" - we translate! LOL

oh ya, already ask to hpc check this super race car driver......

In end, we all play car cos fun mah but sharing info, track & road makes it better lor! :driver:

Next event....20th Dec!:listen:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

20th Dec....FULL track man!!:biggrin:
dear jules,

haha..... thanks for your info...... just wan to share my experienced ...i'm not trying to complain HPC anything !" bo su , bo su" hehe.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

wah mr Jules your ingerris very the keng ah!!

Teek- nevermind, next event you call me, we all hokkien pepur must stick together wan!!
dear Phat7,

haha.... we stick together .....! fire in the hole!!

klx

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
Yes, the debrief is good, but has also happened where the drivers did not own up. It will be good if Brian can keep track of who the drivers are.....in case need to bar them for future registration :biggrin:

I'm your track disciple la :biggrin:
Hope to c u @ 20/12/09.
Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been struggling with water stains on my windscreen & adding on driving in low light & kaboom rain -

you know by leaving yr white cars not wash for a week plus u will get stripes - like zebra - because of our acid rains, industrial fall out & esp working & staying near factory with emission fumes - I am one of the victim

this was what i have been struggling with for a long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience